tuscl

Sorting Out The New Boards

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Friday, October 25, 2019 5:36 AM
I have a feeling this, the Verified User space, will become the space where the most useful discussion of clubs will happen. A few trolls will get verified, but for the most part, those that take the time to do so will probably be actual true mongers. The open board will still have occasional worthwhile topics, like the news stories about clubs, posts about babes and whatnot, but it will be where the trolls live and will be a hodgepodge. The bracket, FWIW, will still live on the open board. No need to limit that to a subset of membership. I think mongers will start getting into the habit of knowing any posts discussing extracurricular activity in clubs will go into the Members Only area. The reorganization should only help that. The Politics board, much like politics in general, will be a wasteland we all can ignore as much as possible. I'm OK with this, though I do feel like any further divisions would spread us too thin.

20 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's starting to feel like levels in a video game. But I'm willing to give it a shot.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I love that politics is off in it's own abyss.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Disagree completely. There a a lot of great contributors who aren’t verified. I just don’t see this board taking off personally.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Politics one was good though might clean up some crap in the front room.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm gonna try to support the Verified and VIP rooms as much as possible. Time to evolve and leave the trolls and site leeches to the Front Room and Politics rooms. (But also when I'm in a trolling mood I know where to post 😝)
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I sort of agree with Muddy that there are a lot of good contributors who are unverifiable. Unfortunately, there are still more who are not. It will all work itself out in time.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The verification hurdle is not a high one, as has been explained time and again. I sent founder a picture of my chest hair, which I'm sure was not the highlight of his day, but he approved it. Eventually he may need to tighten the standards a bit, but right now he's making it damned easy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ at least it wasn't a dick pic. And yeah it's stupid easy to get verified. I got mine last night in a few hours. I copied founder's example pic and included my mouth. I guess he didn't take me for a FUGLY female so it passed muster.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    There should be some posters, one-note ponies like CJKent and VHK, whobahould be forcibly limited to posting to the politics room.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Like sirlap said - getting verification is pretty simple and doesn't risk your anonymity if that's a worry.
  • bran646
    5 years ago
    New to TUSCL, was this verified thing just added?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @bran646 it's not that new anymore. Maybe several months now. And welcome to the boards!
  • bran646
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot thanks, I am looking forward to learning more about the SC environment
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @bran646 the only question is how far down that rabbit hole do you want to go? This site has guys that are in the abyss.
  • bran646
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot I found this site after visiting a SC two days ago, reading about the craziness that people get up to makes me cautious about how much money to throw around. I feel that if it becomes a hobby I should take it really slow.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @bran646 that's a wise approach. It's definitely not a cheap hobby.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Not cheap at all. Allow me to say, too, that if you start trying to do this semi-regularly and start trying to maximize your fun, so to speak, you'll need to find a very specific combination of adventurousness and cautiousness. Plus, you'll need to put those two things together under conditions where some endorphins might be clouding your thinking at times. That said, I find this way more rewarding than anything else I do. Nothing compares to being with a spectacular woman, even if you're paying for it. Nothing. Best of luck.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Welcome @bran646! You should write a review about your recent strip club trip so you can get free VIP access. From there you can read some reviews and see some REALLY crazy stories about what goes down in certain clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As I've posted in other threads, I think the discussions are now too-splintered - either this Verified board will be the dominant one, or the Front Room will be - if the Verified becomes the dominant-one I think it may effect new blood coming into the discussions b/c some/many may not bother jumping thru the verification hoop since AFAIK this is not a common thing w/ most websites.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I think the debate about whether or not the new split will work out is mostly moot. It either will work or it won't, and founder will experiment further.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion