tuscl

“The American system tolerates and rewards connivance; big business and big gove

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few...”

“If solutions within this system are so difficult to find then maybe we should change the system itself"

- Greta Thunberg

15 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Title couldn’t say it all.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Greta Thunberg lol a fucking tahd.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I actually believe the title is correct
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    As long as you don’t mis-identify “The American system” as “capitalism”, I agree.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I don't give a shit who wins in 2020 VH. You are simply too stupid to understand that once an American attains a certain income level, the President matters not. If I were some scumbag leech like you I would care. My life has essentially been the same wonderful life for 30 years, through nitiwts like Trump and Obama and good Presidents like Bush the elder.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We have to use things like the tax code to change it so that ordinary lone individuals are the primary beneficiaries.

Otherwise it will be lethal anarchy.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Wtf?^^^

That makes no sense, to reward the loners! Fuck you SJG. You’re an anarchist.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Answer me this skifredo, if it really doesn’t matter to you who wins in 2020, why exactly do you obsessively post comments about one of the hairless ape political parties losing that election?

After all, there are far more skifredo posts on that topic than there are on banging hairless ape whores. It is almost as though skifredo doesn’t like sex and simply sits in his cardboard box obsessing about the 2020 election and posting about it on a strip club message board using the Starbucks WiFi and an old Dell laptop he found in the trash.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Simply becaused it makes you respond like a little girl lil ricky. Starbucks is a progressive company so I wouldn't ever be in one dummy.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Fredo...

Fredo...

Fredo...

You may think that you sound badass by claiming you’d never get caught in a Starbucks, but you’re just convincing the other readers that the council is right and you’re actually a homeless crab living outside of a Starbucks using their WiFi and obsessing about “progressives” because it is the only thing that gives your life meaning.

So why don’t the ricks just take you out, wildebeest style? Simple, you amuse us, like a clown. Heh...heh...heh...ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Lassies Fair only splits our society into the very rich and the very poor.

SJG
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Trumptard has made it worse !!!
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    IMPEACH!!!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Wow little ricky quite impotent. Roar lol. Faggot.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    skifag dumbass !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion