tuscl

NICESPICE IS MINE NOW

FOR ALL ETERNITY LOCKED IN MY CASTLE DUNGEOUN. STOLEN FROM THE HANDS OF SIRLAPDANCINGQUEEN. MAY ALL BRAVE KNIGHTS TRY RESCUE HER......AND DIE BY MY WRETCHED FLAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHUHAHAHA

SHOULD'VE MADE A LEFT AT HARRY HINES BLVD WHEN GOING TO BABY DOLLS, NOT A RIGHT (right is my dark castle on hill with constant overcast and thunderstorms. Any knights coming btw might to bring an umbrella, just a helpful FYI)

30 comments

• THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    I SAY NAAAAAAAY.

HOLD ON MY DEAR SWEET LOVE. I'M ON MY WAY KISS YOUR ASS ONCE AGAIN. I'M BRINGING ALL THE MONEY YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmm. I’m thinking that my special skills can ABSOLUTELY save her... provided she wishes me to engage... just sayin...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I may be fat. I may be old. However, my skills are sharp as a fucking tack!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO @THEBLACKSQUIRE how are them BLUE BALLS that you have from fantasizing about nicespice? It must be pretty bad given that you had to create this thread. Envy much?

ROFLMAO while you've been hard up and longing for her while humping your pillow and making this thread, I've been giving her massages and rubbing my boner all over her all to myself ITC. And her skin is creamy and baby soft. It's angelic. Post all you want in your fantasies. Just note that I've got her in real life out here. So suck on it, lowly squire. You can't handle her anyway! You're so not worthy. 🤭
  • TeenyWeeny
    5 years ago
    Pathetic. Love struck puppy dog. Sounds like you ain't getting anything but blue balls either. lmao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    So speculative and assuming. Another jealous hater LMAO. Think what you want. She's been in my lap and it's been wonderful. Keep hating while I'm massaging her all I want. 🤭🤭🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ in real life!
  • TeenyWeeny
    5 years ago
    lol. cumming in your pants "in real life" while fantasizing about sex is still fantasizing! Kudos to Nice however for finding her dream sucker customer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO and you're still fantasizing and speculating from your phone while I'm having real life experiences with her just like I want.

Kudos to you getting off on your own trolling LMAO.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Teeny Weeny doesn't seem to know how LDKers operate, which is understandable since it is quite different. Then again I guess I should speak for myself.

When I'm getting dances from a girl and getting pleasure I'm not fantasizing about sex with the girl. Just the grinding itself is giving me pleasure, plus the feel of her soft smooth skin, her beautiful body, and her wonderful breasts that I'm usually caressing most of the time is enough on its own to cause an LDK. No fantasizing needed.

Anyhow, why the need to put someone else down about how they enjoy their dances? Just let SLD do him, and you do you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP amen, my LDK brutha! Unto itself an LDK is thoroughly enjoyable and a great way to conclude a visit to the strip club. Also I don't do extras or FS but I certainly won't knock or troll a fellow PL about doing it in real life. I thought that's what these boards are primarily for - for sharing actual strip club experiences in real life.

And speaking of a real experience and since I know you'll appreciate it: yesterday at our table I had nicespice's baby soft ass pressed up into my crotch as I looked down at it and the whale tail of her double strapped baby blue thong. And even though it is small and petite she has this creamy, soft, and pliant baby ass fat that you can't feel any bone. And then on top of all that I get to massage it and feel it rub me as I do it. LMAO it's LDK worthy unto itself without any dances and there's no fantasy in any of this. It's pure heavenly enjoyment for exactly what it is. 🦄🤗🍆
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I don't think that NiceSpice will want to be rescued, or for that matter, held, by any of you characters! 😄
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Suspiciously, nofuglies, just like TeenyWeeny is also Seattle based.

nofuglies
    lap dance addict
    October 6, 2019
    Sounds like a great choice for a fluffer. Did she have any recommendations for a finisher among all the other hot dancers?
    ^posted In blah’s thread about me being in Portland

Also, a quick glance at TeenyWeeny indicates an odd thing. Why surface out of nowhere just to come after one small scenario?

My thoughts at the moment are “alternate accounts”...tho I could be wrong and Seattle just simply has a bunch of weirdos.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Another case of Seattle and strangeness
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg she's let me hold her several times in numerous ways so far. And neither one of us seems to be complaining. If she has an issue she's a master at hiding it.

For example as I hold and massage her creamy soft ass she's sticking it back at me and arching her back with her head turned sideways at me. Her eyes are closed and she has an angelic smile like she doesn't have a care in the world. It's a beautiful sight to behold, fake or not.

🦄🤗🍆
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This is beginning to sound like a Bud Lite commercial. Which Knight is the Bud Lite Platinum one? I’m guessing he gets more hot wenches...

Dilly dilly?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Fun_Loving Yes absolutely. She's a unicorn DS.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    BLACKNIGHT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ANSWER.

A JOUSTING TOURNAMENT

SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Another Seattle based individual wanted my stage name, and then when I told him, he suddenly kinda disappeared on me. I’ll leave out the screename for now.

And of course, the most infamous Seattle individual 😝
    https://www.tuscl.net/member.php?id=1847…

But who knows. I actually met one Seattle based individual from this site IRL. And surprisingly, did not get 🔪🔪🔪
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice Florida seems such a normal place, after reading this thread right ?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @25 Normal enough 😜
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice those are some interesting observations. I've always felt Seattle's club scene was kind of anemic for its size. But I have had some good times at downtown Deja Vu.

When you are considering coming back to the PNW I hope that how the TUSCL locals treat you is a factor. Regardless you can guarantee that I will come see you in Portland. 🦄🤗🍆
  • THEBLACKKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    RATHER SMASH YOUR SKULLS IN. TIS FINE UPON ONE DEMAND. YOU WILL TO FETCH ME SOME OF THOSE PINK PUFFY COCONUT BALL THINGS FROM 7/11.

THEN I SHALL AGREE TO YOUR TOURNAMENT FOR YOUR BELOVED
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    AH YES SNOBALLS. VERY WELL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    MY LIEGE, THOU SHALT CRUSH THEBLACKKNAVE!

HUZZAAA!!!
  • THEBLACKKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    THE VERY SAME. BRING THEM PERHAPS WE SHALL HAVE SOME TEA TOO
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yet, for all this sound and fury, it is I, AND ONLY I, that has purchased a TACO, for this amazing lass.

And wowed her with my amazing conversation "Hey, look, this is the street where I had my first paper route". 😊
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I am hoping to meet nicespice someday in Austin and see if my massage skills can trump SirLDK....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Phandy I appreciate and respect that you would "rise" to such a challenge. As PL to PL, I gladly accept it and welcome the open judgement of Queen nicespice. I have nothing to fear.

🦄🤗🍆
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "tho I could be wrong and Seattle just simply has a bunch of weirdos."

Some say its Mark Zuckerberg's fault.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion