tuscl

Is Donald Trump still President?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:12 PM
This is the question I ask myself when I awaken each morning. I don't think I will need to be asking this very much longer either. But as of today, I still have to find out from radio, Internet, or just by asking people. A few decades back the Senate removed a Federal Judge. The entire trial was conducted in less than 3 hours. If I were Mitch McConnell, what I would do is summon a couple of Retired Generals and Nikki Haley, and load them onto an airplane. I would make sure that they knew that by the time their plane reached Ankara, we would have a new President. I cannot think of any military and foreign policy blunder in our nation's entire history, as the one Trump made in pulling troops back at this time. We are now witnessing a genocide. Remember it was candidate Trump who said he was going to bring back waterboarding, and "a whole lot more." Right away a long list of retired generals signed an open letter reminding Trump that such orders would be illegal, and that military personal are required by law to disobey illegal orders. So Kushner and Don jr. had a meeting with Russians who might have had some way to hack into Hillary Clinton's emails, or just to get some dirt on her. So thus they became complicit in espionage. If they had promptly reported it to the proper US authorities, it would be excusable. But they did not, they just reported it to Donald Sr., who presumably had arranged the meeting, and Donald Sr. did not report it either. They furthered foreign espionage and they compromised our national security. All such related acts could we be considered as treason. Turkey Launches Ground Offensive in Northern Syria [view link] Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN,Susan Rice: President Donald Trump Is Making Us Weaker [view link] After Trump Abandoned Kurds, Turkish Invasion Raises Fear of Kurdish Genocide & ISIS Resurgence [view link] Turkey Moves to Crush Rojava, the Kurds’ Radical Experiment Based on Democracy, Feminism & Ecology [view link] Rojava [view link] 'Rojava revolution' reading guide [view link] Previous Threads: President Joe BIden: "Commie Trump has betrayed the United States and must be impeached" [view link] Impeachment [view link] And trying to consolidate new posts here: Who Will Give Trump Asylum, And Can He Get There? [view link] SJG Raspberries - Go All The Way [view link] Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (Full Soundtrack) [view link] the best of Red Hot Chili Peppers [view link] The End Of Capitalism Is Already Starting–If You Know Where To Look “Americans are getting closer and closer to understanding that they live in an economic system that is not working for them, and will not work for their kids.” [view link]

62 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    You will be asking it a lot more during his second term.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not clear that he will even last until Monday, when the congress comes back into session. And more likely than not, once he is stripped of his Presidency, he will be taken away in handcuffs. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I know you have delusional fantasies because you can't cope with or understand around you but your ridiculous fantasies are utterly stupid. Maybe you should try reality. A suggestion you should take since you wont seek the mental help you need.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You're kind of fuckin stupid SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That meeting Kushner and Don jr. had with the Russians in 2016, that constitutes espionage, and particularly since they and Donald Sr. did not report it. All of this stuff together, it would certainly seem to constitute treason. and now: Susan Rice: President Donald Trump Is Making Us Weaker [view link] SJG Nirvana - Reading Festival (1992) [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No process, just one guy's whim in the middle of the night, Defense Secretary not even informed. [view link] Two Florida Businessmen arrested in connection with Trump campaign. House democrats to drop more subpoenas. [view link] PBS News Hour 10/10 [view link] Trump Rally In Minnesota [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why 2 Arrested Rudy Giuliani Associates Are Key For Impeachment Inquiry [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Showing how the money flowed: Prosecutors Walk Through Charges Against Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine Associates | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Watch Trump’s response when asked about arrested Giuliani associates [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Fmr. Trump Russia Advisor Expected To Attend House Deposition (19 hours ago) [view link] "If you pick up a rock in this administration, you find corruption under it!" SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    FULL INTERVIEW PART ONE: Senator and presidential candidate, Kamala Harris, on HBCUs and More! [view link] FULL INTERVIEW PART TWO: Senator and presidential candidate, Kamala Harris, on HBCUs and More! [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump Asked Rex Tillerson To Help Giuliani Client With DOJ: Bloomberg | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The Ukraine Scandal Sees Its First Arrests | Deadline | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Will Donald Trump still be President 12 hours from now? SJG
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    he End Of Capitalism Is Already Starting–If You Know Where To Look “Americans are getting closer and closer to understanding that they live in an economic system that is not working for them, and will not work for their kids.”
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Yes! That's why its fair to compare Donald Trump to Gun Barrel Communism, he and his people are trying to compel allegiance to something nonsensical, the Supply Side Vision. We already produce more than enough of everything anyone needs. Even trying to maintain the current level of economic inflation just uses up resources and makes senseless pollution. And every new round of entrepreneurship only means that there will be less jobs, less skill in these jobs, and less pay. If our election system is broken and if people cannot think beyond the lizard brain, then the only alternative is gun barrel communism. So I have to check each day, and yes Trump is still President, at least for a little while longer. Former ambassador clarifies Joe Biden's role in Ukraine [view link] Former ambassador to Ukraine arrives to testify in impeachment inquiry [view link] Menendez Reacts to Testimony of Dismissed Ukranian Ambassador [view link] Michael Smerconish: There are 2 cracks in Trump's firewall [view link] Why Robert De Niro thinks Donald Trump is just a bad gangster [view link] Appeals Court Upholds Democrats' Subpoena For Trump Financial Records [view link] SJG BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Rep. Schiff on MSNBC: Americans Deserve the Full Picture of Trump's Conduct with Ukraine [view link] CNN Right Now [1PM] 10/11/19 | CNN Breaking News Today Oct 11, 2019 [view link] CNN The Lead W/ Jake Tapper [4PM] 10/11/19 | CNN Breaking News TRUMP Today Oct 11, 2019 [view link] Can Fed Keep Economy Going For Much Longer? w/ Richard Wolff [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CNN Right Now [1PM] 10/11/19 | CNN Breaking News Today Oct 11, 2019 [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    GOP Congressman On Why He Is Breaking With Trump When It Comes To Turkey | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC Michael Waltz (R) Florida [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Republicans in House and Senate launching bill to sanction Turkey. CNN Situation Room W/ Wolf Blitzer [6PM] 10/11/19 | CNN Breaking News TRUMP Today Oct 11, 2019 [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Have to ask this question each day now. Is he still President? Appeals for international intervention as Turkey claims to have captured a key Syrian border town [view link] Syrian Kurd military leader to US leaders: You are leaving us to be slaughtered [view link] Trump’s Bizarre Reason For Abandoning The Kurds In Syria | Hardball | MSNBC [view link] So what is going on, why did Trump do it? He removed the troops, but not until Turkey was ready to move in itself and attack with its NATO issued and likely US made artillery. Lots of people have attacked the Kurds, like Saddam Husein, with poison gas. Maybe the Kurdish are a less violent people? The ones who get the money out of that region are the ones who run the oil through the sea ports. But the Kurds are right in the center, land locked. They are where Turkey adjoins Syria, Iraq, Iran, and parts of the Soviet Union. There are pipelines through there, for oil. Maybe the plan to build more. So I feel that this is probably what it is about, oil money. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Ted Cruz just tipped off something about where Donald Trump’s impeachment is headed | Us News Tv [view link] Ukraine Fears Collateral Damage From Trump Impeachment Probe [view link] Ex-White House aide testifies in impeachment inquiry l ABC News [view link] NBC News: WH Tried To Limit Testimony For Former Trump Russia Adviser | The Last Word | MSNBC [view link] Giuliani Role In President Donald Trump Ukraine Scheme Develops New Twists | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC [view link] Leaked Testimony Unveils President Donald Trump’s ‘Shadow Foreign Policy’ | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC [view link] Who Is George Kent And Why Is He A Key Player? | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC 10/15 [view link] Turkish Oil Pipelines: [view link] The attacks on the Kurds had actually been in this Southern area of Turkey which borders Syria. Harran is in that Kurkish area: [view link] The cruise missile attack on the Iranian oil tanker is far different from attacks on Saudi oil field equipment. That later was a fixed position on a map. The oil tanker is a moving target, not a fixed position. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Syrian Troops Advance Across Northern Syria After Deal with Kurds [view link] PBS News Hour Tue 10/15/19 [view link] SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Oh look, Donald Trump is still President today.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Could change any minute. Some years back the Senate removed a Federal Judge, and it only took 3 hours. He could just give a tweet and then walk out the door. And then, who will give him political asylum? 66 minutes ago Watch: Pelosi gives update on whether the House will vote on impeachment inquiry [view link] Leaked Testimony Unveils President Donald Trump’s ‘Shadow Foreign Policy’ | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Pelosi Update, starts here, then Adam Schiff comes in. [view link] Ex-White House aide testifies in impeachment inquiry l ABC News [view link] NBC News: WH Tried To Limit Testimony For Former Trump Russia Adviser | The Last Word | MSNBC [view link] NYT: John Bolton Ordered Trump Aide To Alert WH Lawyers About Ukraine | The 11th Hour | MSNBC [view link] Adam Schiff Talks 'Significant Breaks' In White House Firewall Amid Impeachment Inquiry | NBC News [view link] SJG CA Senate Bill 24 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Refinery Fire, NuStar, Contra Costa County [view link] Rpt: Federal Prosecutors Scrutinize Giuliani's Ukraine Business Dealings | The Last Word | MSNBC [view link] WSJ: Federal Prosecutors Scrutinize Giuliani's Ukraine Business Dealings Finances | Hardball | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Turkey Troubles, Russian troops enter NE Syria to fill ‘security gap’ left by US [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    UK to suspend new arms sales to Turkey amid concern over 'reckless' military action | ITV News [view link] Turkish News Video Shows Heavy Fighting in Syrian Border Town [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    At the start of Tuesday’s Democratic presidential debate, all 12 of the candidates expressed support for the House impeachment inquiry of Donald Trump. [view link] SJG
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. It surprises me each day to awake and see him as our president. It is a sad time in the history of this great republic when a man of his ilk is our president. I can see you are educated and refined. Two qualities that are elusive to our current chief executive.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    12 assholes who won't be president.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We've got some great Democratic candidates! Hey, here 4:20, someone else calls those two Ukrainian-American associates of Rudy Giuliani "Rosecranz and Guildenstern", just as I had! [view link] Trump Impeachment Inquiry Banks Evidence As Witnesses Testify | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC [view link] Congress Prioritizes Protecting President Donald Trump Impeachment Witnesses [view link] Sen. Lindsey Graham: "This is the most screwed up decision I've seen since I have been in Congress." [view link] LIVE TODAY WATCH: Study group gives recommendations for U.S. policy in Syria to House subcommittee ( very interesting ) [view link] Ted Deutch (D) FL [view link] Judiciary Committee Member: GOP Colleagues Acting "Increasingly Sheepish" [view link] SJG How Porsche's First Electric Car (The Taycan) Is Made [view link] What is the BEST Fuel to Use in Your Car or Truck and WHY [view link]
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm sure Pence is shopping for Oval Office furniture. Republicans are just waiting for a critical mass to make it ok to turn on Trump. This Kurdish/Turkey mess is the perfect cover fire for Hawkish Republicans to pressure him to step down.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, I'm not really hawkish, not really, but now I note that Republicans and Democrats are starting to sound the same, and I am in agreement with them Sure, I want our overseas troop deployments reduced, and I want our military spending reduced. But this does not mean that you withdraw troops for no reason. This was the first time since Somalia that US troops were withdrawing under fire. And this time that fire was from a NATO ally. Were the Russian troops already prepared to move in? Looks like the first Russian deployment that far South since Afghanistan. Can we get rid of Pence too? They got Spiro Agnew out in lieu of federal tax evasion prosecution. Representative Elijah Cummings dies this morning, age 68, (D) Maryland, Chair of House Oversight and Reform Committee. [view link] “Meltdown”: Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal as House Votes 354 to 60 to Condemn His Actions [view link] That's over 80% of the US House. They got about 2/3 for just Republicans. Rep. Ro Khanna: We Need a Responsible Withdrawal from Syria, Not One Oblivious to Human Life [view link] SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Hey look, you’ll never guess who’s still President today.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well yes I do know who is President. But each morning, until I get the computer going, or when I am out and about and away from electronic media, I do need to keep asking people. Things are changing fast. The Senate removed a Federal Judge and it took only 3 hours. Trump makes it much more urgent because of his blunder in pulling these troops out, triggering a genocide, compromising our national security, and triggering something with Russia which does not look good. That executive who had worked for Trump said that probably he will eventually resign. So it could be just a tweet, and he is off to the airport for his 757. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Impeachment is the only way to stop President Trump’s erratic and dangerous actions [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    7 hours ago Watch live: Trump's acting chief of staff Mulvaney speaks amid impeachment inquiry [view link] 8 hours ago Al Gore Discusses The Evidence For Impeachment Of Donald Trump [view link] Could Donald Trump actually be impeached? [view link] SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Shut up OUR elected leader is about to speak in Texas.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You can listen to him. I'm more interested in how soon he can be gone. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Rep. Adam Smith On Trump’s Meeting Meltdown: ‘Very Dismissive And Very Insulting’ [view link] Chris Hayes: This Is How Bad Things Have Gotten | All In | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Worst-Case Scenarios Come True In Syria | Morning Joe | MSNBC [view link] US troops having to blow up their own equipment SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate. HunterBiden - definite troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] Erdogan says Turkey hasn't 'forgotten' Trump's 'tough guy' letter on Syria invasion SJG
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Not only is he still your commander in Chief, but he also will still be for another four years!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Highly unlikely. He has only been commander in Chief to the military. We are not a dictatorship, and I have always opposed him. I believe that the Russians moving in was pre-planned, part of an oil pipeline deal, and so that they get a warm water port. What does Trump get? I believe that he is going to spend the rest of his life behind bars. SJG
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Lol time will tell bro, time will tell
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    His Presidency could end in a tweet. Top US diplomat to testify in impeachment inquiry l ABC News | Bill Taylor [view link] Democrats' Impeachment Inquiry Against President Donald Trump Takes Shape [view link] State Dept Witnesses Make Case Clear In Trump Impeachment Inquiry | Rachel Maddow [view link] Dems Narrow Focus On 'Abuse Of Power' In Trump Impeachment Probe [view link] PBS NewsHour live show October 22, 2019 [view link] SJG Foghat Playlist [view link] American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump [view link] Rio Carnival 2019 [HD] - Floats & Dancers [view link] Paris - Moulin Rouge show and dinner [view link]
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I see Trump is still President. I wonder how that happened?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    He is being burnt down day by day! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PBS NewsHour live show October 23, 2019 [view link] WATCH: Head of Syrian Kurds' political group testifies before House committee [view link] WATCH: State Department officials testify on U.S. troop withdrawal from northeastern Syria [view link] Dmitry Firtash: The Ukrainian gas tycoon linked President Trump's personal lawyer [view link] What is the significance of William Taylor’s testimony? [view link] Impeachment Bombshell: Aide Recounts 'Direct Line' From Ukraine Plot To Trump | MSNBC [view link] Trump says US House will vote to impeach | U.S. News Today [view link] How Ambassador Taylor's 'stunning' testimony could affect the impeachment inquiry [view link] Democrats call U.S. diplomat's impeachment testimony "damning" [view link] Kate Bolduan AMAZING EXPOSES Dramatic Deposition ROCKS Trump's Impeachment Defense [view link] Approval For Impeachment Inquiry Grows, Poll Shows | Morning Joe | MSNBC [view link] WATCH: Republicans disrupt testimony in Trump impeachment inquiry [view link] Republicans disrupt impeachment deposition [view link] Chaos as Republicans storm impeachment inquiry deposition !!!!! [view link] Briefing Room: Trump claims 'breakthrough' on Syria, Impeachment latest, Zuckerberg on Capitol Hill [view link] Shields and Brooks on Trump’s Syria ‘blunder,’ impeachment outlook [view link] Taylor Testifies Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Investigation of Hunter Biden [view link] SJG Energy Critical Elements [view link] Economic Update: The Capitalist Corporation [view link] The immanent threat of Gun Barrel Communism is what keeps our government from going to the hard right and listening to skibum609 We are haunted by a specter, so listen and learn: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PBS News Hour 10/24/2019 [view link] Ending Endless War: Andrew Bacevich on How Reckless Use of U.S. Military Power Caused Today’s Crisis [view link] GOP Lawmakers Disrupt Impeachment Hearing As More Damaging Details Emerge About Trump’s Misconduct [view link] GOP lawmakers try to crash deposition in House impeachment inquiry [view link] Poll Shows New High For Impeachment Inquiry Support | NBC News Now [view link] BREAKING TRUMP NEWS 12PM 10/24/19 | Trump News With John King Oct 24, 2019 [view link] BREAKING TRUMP NEWS 1PM 10/24/19 | Trump News With Brianna Keilar Oct 24, 2019 [view link] Major Percentage Of Young Adults Might Not Feel Better Off After Trump | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC [view link] Impeachment Bombshell: Aide Recounts 'Direct Line' From Ukraine Plot To Trump | MSNBC [view link] SJG
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Republicrats storm the hearing !!!
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Our commander in Chief continues to KICK ASS playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. FUCK ISIS!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Donald Trump has handed a big win to ISIS, Russia, and China. Trump is an idiot, and the ones most angered seem to be Republicans, and me! WATCH: Kupperman's no-show in impeachment inquiry is evidence of Trump's obstruction, Schiff says 10/28 [view link] House expected to vote on Trump impeachment inquiry 10/28 [view link] Trump says al-Baghdadi died 'screaming and crying.' U.S. officials aren't sure how he knows that. [view link] SJG I went AMD!! - Personal Rig Update Late 2019 [view link]
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Democrats will win 2020 , Whether his sheep Followers like it or Not !!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    New Mexico authorities said one student was killed and another was taken into custody following a shooting at a middle school near down Albuquerque during the lunch hour Friday. (Aug. 11) Seems to be Friday 13th [view link] SJG Slut Uniforms [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Lindsey Graham, quite a character. [view link] He denounces Trump, destroys him. But that was probably when Nikki Hailey was denouncing Trump, before Super Tuesday. Graham was visibly shaken when Trump pulled the troops off that spot on the Turkey Syria border, and letting Putin get in. I thought that in the end Graham would be the one to bring the message to Trump. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    WATCH LIVE: Biden delivers remarks at the University of Connecticut (33 min) Talking about Nuremburg. Biden is doing very well! [view link] PBS NewsHour live episode, Oct. 15, 2021 [view link] SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion