Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TALES OF “CHILLEN” WITH NICESPICE RECENTLY

THEWHITEKNIGHT

Camelot

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

DID YOU KNOW SHE DANCED CAMELOT RECENTLY TOO?

WE PRANCED AND FROLICKED TOGETHER IN THE MEADOW.

‘TIS A WONDEROUS TIME

NOW ITS TIME FOR TUNE

My maiden who hails from Austinnnn I tried to be sexy by giving her Ginnnnnn I hope you return one day to Camelot Next time bring a random thottt I have already bought you a shiny new purse Rick Dugan is the biggest douchebag in the univeeerrrrrsssseeeeee

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for THEWHITEKNIGHT
THEWHITEKNIGHT
•

Yes

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Your rhyming skills are excellent.

I’m sure NiceSpice is quite moist after reading your prose!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Indeed. My nose mucous has been dripping quite profusely today.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! No Dilly Dilly? I’m wondering if NiceSpice might enjoy the pit of misery...

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Awww...I thought the acrop was a nice club.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

But then again, I get the impression that it’s not the best place to work at. I remember the time I interacted with a dancer, she got $40 total in dances and a little bit of stage tips. And she outright said she hoped the boyfriend-at-the-time (before he left me for a pack of hombres) and after the dances she was conversing with us in a way and said she hoped we would return to continue having fun.

That kind of attitude I guess is good for customers. But iick

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement