tuscl

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TALES OF “CHILLEN” WITH NICESPICE RECENTLY

Monday, October 7, 2019 3:31 PM
DID YOU KNOW SHE DANCED CAMELOT RECENTLY TOO? WE PRANCED AND FROLICKED TOGETHER IN THE MEADOW. ‘TIS A WONDEROUS TIME NOW ITS TIME FOR TUNE My maiden who hails from Austinnnn I tried to be sexy by giving her Ginnnnnn I hope you return one day to Camelot Next time bring a random thottt I have already bought you a shiny new purse Rick Dugan is the biggest douchebag in the univeeerrrrrsssseeeeee

10 comments

• THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Your rhyming skills are excellent. I’m sure NiceSpice is quite moist after reading your prose!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Indeed. My nose mucous has been dripping quite profusely today.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    MY LIEGE, AS YOUR CHAMPION I FROLICKED WITH NICESPICE ON BEHALF OF THE KING. I WILL CONTINUE THIS DUTY AS LONG AS SHE DANCES IN THE LAND OF PORT. OR I WILL DIE TRYING! HUZZAAA!!!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Lol! No Dilly Dilly? I’m wondering if NiceSpice might enjoy the pit of misery...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    In Portland the pit of misery is the dance area at the Acropolis. Fucking one way bullshit there.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Awww...I thought the acrop was a nice club. [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    But then again, I get the impression that it’s not the best place to work at. I remember the time I interacted with a dancer, she got $40 total in dances and a little bit of stage tips. And she outright said she hoped the boyfriend-at-the-time (before he left me for a pack of hombres) and after the dances she was conversing with us in a way and said she hoped we would return to continue having fun. That kind of attitude I guess is good for customers. But iick
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice It's a great stage and party club. But for a grizzled LDK monger like me, the dance area is most definitely a pit of misery. LMAO Cashman called it about you!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice my ATF DS was there for about two weeks and then left. I think strippers can make a steady amount of low paying money but not make a killing, ever, because of the lame dance area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion