tuscl

Heading to TJ for first time October 7th!

Friday, October 4, 2019 5:52 PM
My fellow tusclers! Your man will finally be heading out to TJ to visit Hong Kong for the first time! Looking forward to learning more, being able to contribute to the community, and finally being able to experience this place firsthand! Anyone else going interested in anything, PM me. Wish me luck!

36 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @jascoi (was @mrwonderful) and @greanbeans said they should be there on Monday too. Both are cool mongers to hang out with. I am on a TJ hiatus, I might be there on October 20th when CFBG returns.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Yeah @greenbeans and I have already spoken. Hoping all of us can hang out there and enjoy the beautiful women together
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Good luck with CFBG
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    See you there. Its gonna be a turn around trip for me, 18 hours fuck fest. HK is queen. Long live the queen! @Cristobal - be well. Take care of health. Remember, you’re #1.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone planing on checking out: 1. Playboy Bar, reportedly with the most aggressive girls. 2. El Fracaso Bar, reportedly smoke free. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Since you're from LA, this should be a weekly trip now right?
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Possibly!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    The first trip may going to be a disappointment especially a Mon/Tue but it'll get better after a few.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Good news, this Mon nite is full of hot girls and spinners, and very few guys. Also the rear elevator is now working again after 4 months off.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Agree! A lot of action yesterday
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I saw a lot of hot girls no action though no one take them.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Yeah there were plenty of awesome girls last night. Had two arriba experiences. First girl was cool and exchanged WhatsApp with her. Her name was Armenia and she’s from TJ. Second girl, unfortunately, was a rob. Her name was Violet and she’s from Mexico City. I’ll give you guys recaps of my trips daily and I’ll give you all more details about this rob you all should avoid.
  • SanJoseWoman
    5 years ago
    I would really like to visit Tijuana someday. I don't want to go alone though. I would really like to drive down there in an RV. This is my dream vacation.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ You are on ignore. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Hey SJW, you can visit TJ with SJG if you don't want to go alone. I'll buy yall the hotel room. SIG [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Sjg is flirting with sjw putting her on ignore
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    LALover been too quiet since 🤔. SIG [view link]
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Hahahahaha, nah just barely got back from TJ yesterday and have been experiencing that feeling y’all get after you come back from your first visit there. I’m sad and miss it honestly lol. But I got some pics and names, and a detailed review coming up for everyone here who helped me on my first visit there
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I totally feel you with the whole sad feeling you get after leaving. Now you can look forward to your return trip. Which if it goes anything like my 2nd trip did, will be A LOT better. And at least you took pics. That's one thing I totally forgot to do. Looking forward to your review!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ la lover always so sad to cross border tj is an addiction
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    @LALover Looking forward to that review. I was just down in San Diego for the past week but was unable to get away to Tijuana. It was driving me absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Why are we having blue and sadness while San Diego has it all? SIG [view link]
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    @anislee because Hong Kong is like a drug and it’s addicting. Despite having two consecutive rob experiences there, I learned from them and finished this trip strong. I had 6 Arriba experiences there and 4 out of 6 I was happy with. And I became really close with my favorite girl!
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Yo! Hats off to you for bouncing back. Not easy to do. It was cool meeting you. Cant wait for your review
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Heading to HK again, tonite the 14th. Heard there was a shooting yesterday noon ☹️.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Ah man! That sucks! Please report back
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Cool to see this club bringing folks to meet up in real life. Privacy walls suck.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Th alley is full of hot girls. HK is packed, guys in groups. Why should San Diego have all the fun? I want it too.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    @GreanBeans thanks bro! It was a pleasure meeting you too! Hopefully we can meet up there again and have some fun. My review should be finished and up by this weekend
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Looks like I’m back there tomorrow night. Can’t wait! CF is out of town so get to find some new BGs for a night.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ BG's for a night? So do you like to TLN with them? SJG
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I TLN with CF at her place. I really just meant new BGs as in variety vs a night outside HK. If anyone makes the trip I’m happy to buy them a beer. Including you SJG even though I know that won’t happen.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks, SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Wow, I needed a CFBG break clearly. Will post a review but absolutely amazing Thursday night this week. Overpaid but didn’t care.....
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Phandy glad you had a good time. Yeah I would imagine that being tied to one girl while being down there would kind of suck after a while. I mean there's pros and cons to both sticking with a favorite and jumping from girl to girl. But ultimately I wouldn't want to feel just restricted to one girl on a trip like that. And as for overpaying I say don't worry about it. If you start going there more frequently I'd say definitely watch your spending and try not to overpay so the girl expects that payment every time. But if your trips down there are less frequent then hey, a rare splurge moment doesn't hurt. As long as you had a good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion