tuscl

Clubs that are a compromise between extras factory and low mileage dances

Playademan
New York
I’ve found that many clubs that offer extras seem to be an assembly line and if you’re not looking for extras right away, dancers get uninterested really quick. And if you do want extras, it’s as quick as possible in a time limit. Was wondering if there are clubs out there that you know where you could get a few dances to get going and then transition to whatever.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Are you looking at a specific area/city?
  • Playademan
    5 years ago
    Not really , it’s open to around the country
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    East St Louis ... Washington Park. Can start slow and progress or you can get in, bang one off and get out in 30 minutes total.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you're looking for clubs with good dances but no extras or at least not a strong push for them, then maybe you're looking for what they call "lap dance factory" clubs:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    There are probably a lot of places like that if you're willing to spend a lot.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would suggest learn to play the game, going to an extras and not want extras can still lead to a lot of high mileage dances.
  • Playademan
    5 years ago
    I guess I should be a bit more specific, I’m looking for a club with a relatively private (but not necessarily) regular lap dance area where the dancer would do a couple dances and then inquire for any extras right there and then. Clubs that are like flight club in Detroit or new loco in Mississauga. (If it had a more private lap dance area). Closest in the Miami area would probably be bt’s? Or cheetahs if it had a more private lap dance area.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Anywhere in Texas that’s saturated with club regs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ And I suspect in many places that isn’t just Texas as well.

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    private lap dance area for a standard lap dance? The only place that I've encountered that has something like that is HK for a five minute private dance.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it is $22.
    with a VIP card it's $11.
  • ginotheginny
    5 years ago
    Playhouse in NJ
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Hard to understand what you are looking for - most clubs that have extras one can get lap-dances - are you asking:

a) which clubs have extras?

b) which clubs have a setup where you can go from dances to extras w/o having to move from the spot you are getting dances to go into a different room?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ or

c) clubs where you can get good mileage dances *and* extras?
  • Playademan
    5 years ago
    I appreciate the help even though I haven’t been clear, I’m probably looking for B but where dances actually happen lol. Rather than you go into the vip/dance area do the deed right away for three songs and you’re done
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "I guess I should be a bit more specific, I’m looking for a club with a relatively private (but not necessarily) regular lap dance area where the dancer would do a couple dances and then inquire for any extras right there and then."

That is basically an extras factory with a non-vip area.

"b) which clubs have a setup where you can go from dances to extras w/o having to move from the spot you are getting dances to go into a different room?...I’m probably looking for B but where dances actually happen lol."

That is basically an extras factory with a dancer who'll do regular dances for you in a premium spot, but probably a lil better than you'll get out in the open because she wouldn't say no to an extra nice tip.

The only time you're going to get rushed if you're paying a going rate is if she knows she's got a much bigger spender waiting or you've done something to make her want to ditch you without having you bounced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion