tuscl

Paranormal happenings?

Just wondering. What kind of strange things have you noticed in strip clubs or traveling back and forth?

Anyone seen a haunted strip club?

I've seen and heard a few strange things but not in the strip clubs.

14 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    A 200+ pound dancer is probably the strangest thing I've seen in a club.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    oh good God FONDL... demand a refund
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've met strippers with powers of telepathy. How else could they know I was thinking about sex of all things?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I once saw a bouncer who appeared to be reading something, I thought it pretty strange that he could. I also once saw a DJ who kept his mouth shut for an entire 5 minutes. And I also once left some money and half a drink on the bar when I went to the men's room and it was still there when I came back. Very strange stuff indeed.

Actually the strangest thing I recall happened at one of the last clubs I visited. I asked a dancer for a private dance, and she said she didn't do them because she didn't like to be touched. Isn't that kinda like an airline stewardess who's afraid to fly?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    just last month I met a dancer that had all of the right equipment. I explanined that I was a regular and that all of my favorites did 2 for $20. She said that she did't have a problem with that but she would have a problem with my hands all over body. She didn't get the dance and I doubt that I will see her again.

Unless you are a Capt. forget about Air Line Stewedaress. It's all abount the money. Trust me on this one. After 40 years, I do know something.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    IGU, you mean to tell me that there's a group of women out there who are all about the money? Now that really is something very strange.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Actually, I have 3 coworkers that are married to (flight attendants)We make more than twice what they do but their marriges seem to be as normal as any others. Just don't try to date one unless you have megabucks.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Now that you guys responded I do remember some strange things in strip clubs. One was a dancer. I told her I was out of money after she asked for a dance. Then she told me she didn't care if I didn't have any money, she still wanted to dance for me. Very strange.

Another strange thing, I once visited a club in Columbia and the DJ wasn't playing the music super loud. You could carry on a conversation without screaming. I bet that DJ got fired after the manager found out the customers weren't going deaf anymore.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    FONDL, 200+ , that is some serious scary news. Did you run for your life?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    But to answer the original question, my ATF has a pair-a-normals. Never been surgically enhanced.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    FONDL, I saw the universe's ugliest dancer. Her ability to have the self image and confidence to get naked onstage, let alone to expect money, was not of this world. Yes, about 200lbs, missing teeth, rolls of fat, and an "aroma". She could only be considered a stripper in some alternate universe. She was anti-stripper (as in anti-matter). Men put their money away, lost their erections and moved away from the stage.

I like pair-o-normals too.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Been there too. About 6 years ago at a club named Pleasers Or pleasures on Buff RD, in Columbia SC. She had all you described plus tatoos There were 2 black guys shoving $1 bills up her pussy. I didn't stay long... shadowcat
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    The fattest stripper I ever encountered had all the other girls feeling sorry for her (she only lasted about a week.) The other girls all tried to talk the customers into tipping her. Fat chance (no pun intended.)

I think you have to hit the really tiny rural clubs to find the real fuglies. Maybe they hire them to make all the other girls look better. They should hire a dentist instead.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember one nude club in NC used to advertise something like "several pretty dancers and one ugly one". I thought that was a joke but they did have several pretty dancers and one dancer who didn't look so great.

I like a pair-o-normals as well. We all need to stay on the look out for these pair-o-normals popping up. You never know when they may hit you smack in the face. :)
    I got hit a bit hard by a pair-o-normals last night. I think I got hit by several but one girl really whacked me hard with hers. It was more of a body slam since she came at me so fast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion