tuscl

STDs

Cesarc
California
What’s your guys take on stds at Hong Kong? I’m on my way there today and it’s my first time but nervous about catching something.

11 comments

• Vishap
    5 years ago
    I've been to HK 10 times and still clean. Use common sense and a condom and you should be fine.
  • Cesarc
    5 years ago
    You bring your own? Or use the one they give there?

Condom wise?
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    First time is the best time. Don't be nervous or you won't be able to keep it up.
  • Vishap
    5 years ago
    I bring my own condoms (usually Skyn), Oz123. I don't like the condoms they offer. Too thick for me. Sometimes the girls will want to use their own condoms they bought.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Based on all my research, girls there are tested regularly and required to have health cards to work in the bars. How much faith you have in those health cards is up to you, but I personally don’t fully trust those. Many have also recommended bringing your own condoms because of what Vishap is saying.

I would add to make sure you’re vaccinated against HPV, Hepatitis B, and that you’re on PreP. Doing that is gonna boost your protection tremendously. Although I highly doubt it, I would also just do a quick but thorough visual check on the girl for herpes, and if she passes, take her upstairs!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had a problem with a HK girl.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    So how did it goes Oz? Did you catch any starfish?
  • Cesarc
    5 years ago
    I went to the club and honestly I was overwhelmed on the quantity and quality of the girls there, wasn’t expecting. Couldn’t get comfortable enough to ask any of them for prices since I usually like girls coming up to me and here they all waited for guys. Any tips or advice for next time?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    approach the girls you prefer (with a dollar.)
  • Alistair77
    5 years ago
    Pardon my ignorance...what is PreP, LALover?
  • Vishap
    5 years ago
    @Oz123

If you're feeling super nervous, then ask a waiter (mesero) to bring you a woman. Give him a tip if he brings what you're looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion