tuscl

Lunch with Spice was nice

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
I had really hoped to enjoy a lap dance** (or 3) with Nicespice during her time here in the Eugene/Springfield area, but sigh, it was not to be. After only a week or so, she move on to the “greener” pastures of Portland. And it just wasn’t didn't work for me with her night schedule.

But we did meet for lunch, enjoyed some tacos, and after, shared vaping a bowl of Oregon’s finest while walking through tree lined streets of an old neighborhood in Eugene. A fun conversation, ranging from our pet dogs to strip club experiences, life plans, being a traveling dancer, contra dancing, rafting, limits as a customer and a dancer, Oregon sights, whatever. I’m not a real talkative person, but with a slight buzz and an interesting person to talk to it was a special afternoon.

Thanks, Spice, and best wishes and safe travels.

**Why a lap dance with Nicespice?
1. Duh – it’s Nicespice.
2. I love long hair on a dancer, especially long dark hair. I love the illusion of mild entanglement.
3. In a previous review I described another petty, petite dancer as “looking like the gods had a contest to maximize the shapeliness that could be poured into a 103-pound body”. Well, Nice placed very well in that contest, too.

11 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    You lucky devil.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds.......nice. Glad you had a good time!

Now will SLD be able to escape the Mrs to spend some time with the spicey one? We shall see.......
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nice!
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am happy for you gSteph. I keep hoping nice’s Travels will take her near me someday.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Based on Nice’s two photos - I’m guessing she is incredibly hot in person.

I’m glad you enjoyed the time you spent with her. She definitely appears to be a very cool person.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    These sentences are NOT a review.

I need to know:
    1) Type of tortillas used in tacos?
    2) Proteins and options that were available
    3) Toppings and details
    4) Salsas available?

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Thanks Steph. The restaurant exceeded my expectations on how tasty it was. My favorite was the horchata they served. 😁

And the weed was quite good as well.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    You are welcome.

Just started harvesting my own homegrown today - 3 plants, 1 CBD mostly, 1 half and half, and 1 good old indica kush.

Do let me know if you ever head this way again. Best wishes in Portland :-)
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Nicespice, I'm jealous!

Come to NM or AZ and we can get much better Mexican food than in Oregon. As for the weed, there is probably some good stuff here too.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it's pretty good shit in tj too...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ cashman. Yes, she is extremely hot in person..i can attest as I’m sure gsteph can... and I didn’t even see her nude! I was also sober in plain daylight when we met. Hot she is. ... 🔥 🔥 🔥. The best part about Nicespice is that she can have good friendly fun outside the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion