tuscl

Going to Hong Kong/ TJ first time

I am planning to go Hong Kong and TJ for the first time this Saturday. I was wondering if any members would be will to join up? Also I don't have a passport but I heard if I walk in thru the Ped East crossing I can get by no problem or with a fine. Any other tips would be appreciated

22 comments

• DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    My understanding is that to pass back into USA from TJ, you need one of the following: passport, USA passport card, a USA Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI, Global Entry or FAST), or an enhanced driver's license (Calif issues these, not sure about other states).

If you plan to cross back into USA without one of these, good luck with that. You posted a Sept 24 review of a TJ club 2 days ago - so how could this be your first time in TJ?
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Nice catch DeclineToState - how exactly is it your first time to TJ and not knowing if you can get back in if you've already reviewed something there?
  • Tval343
    5 years ago
    Sorry should have clarified. I have been to TJ when I fly into the airport for business. Now my passport is expired and I been itching to go back but thru the land route
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I would make 100% sure you can get back through with whatever ID you're carrying. While it might be fun to get stuck there for a while, I'm not sure you want to have to deal with that.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be there Saturday (hopefully) but I have an appointment with CFBG, not sure what time she wants to meet up but I will let you know.

As far as crossing back into the US without a valid passport I would not do it but I have seen "American looking" people try to use their State Driver's license and they get pulled into some little room.

Good luck.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Let us know how your visit with CFBG goes Cristobal!
    5 years ago
    I will be there Monday for a couple days. I have heard that an expired US passport can be used but the rules change all the time. Check the state dept website.
    5 years ago
    Btw. I call BS on the review of mermaids and the rest of the story.
  • Dontstop
    5 years ago
    Was there last month with a friend. He used his CDL and they gave him some sort of pass. He had a secondary search on his way back. No issues all and all.

Viva Mexico
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    having a valid passport just makes it so much easier in both directions. i use my passport card. I have yet to carry my passport book into Mexico. but prior to Mexico opening up their current customs buildings at San Ysidro (a few years ago) I did not have a passport of any kind. I just used my Arizona drivers license with absolutely no problem to get back into the USA. then the only thing that Mexico seem to be concerned about was checking luggage (which I never had with me).
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I arrived in TJ, meeting up with CFBG at 6pm, probably going outside the Zona for dinner and drinks.

It is her last night here, so I will be taking her to the airport and then spend some time trying to find a BG help me get over her.

I know Saturday night is a busy night, wish me luck.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Good Luck!

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Good luck buddy. That's gotta suck watching her fly out of there. But I think you'll be able to find another quite easily.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Dammit! Posted this on wrong thread.:
    @ Cristobal - i have a feeling you’ll find a replacement or three in notime.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Good luck @cristobal. I’m sure you will find a replacement.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Yeah, it is sad to see her leave but there were about two hundred BGs to help me cope.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    We went out for dinner and drinking outside the Zona Norte, then again went to Latinos Bar (see a previous review on this discussion board).

We returned to Hotel Rizos around 130am, her flight was leaving at 330pm, we barely made it.

I returned back to Rizos at 415pm, I decided to sleep rather than hang out at HK, went to HK around 7am where I was surprised by how many BGs and customers were at the club, perhaps 75-100 BGs but nobody available who had my blood flowing (downward).

I invited a very curvy BG for a ficha, she sat on my lap and I ordered her a ficha, as I was envisioning a PSE, I was distracted by her poor English (it was better when she spoke Spanish) and the deal breaker is when she ordered a secind ficha without asking, I sent her away and returned to the US.

Note: The line to return to the US pedwest was about one hour, better to avoid 11am to 3pm on weekends.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I'm confused by some of your times. You guys made it back to the hotel at 1:30am, her flight was 14 hours later at 3:30pm and you barely made it?? Then you say you got back to the hotel around 4:15pm, slept 14 hours till 7am, then returned to HK and there were 75-100 BGs??!!! Must have been a 7am at Saturday or Sunday morning.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Wow, I goofed up.

Sorry, let me try again:

We returned to Rizos at 130am, flight was 330am, returned at 415am, and went to HK at 7am {Sunday morning).

I think, lol.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Ok that makes a lot more sense. Not surprised about there being a ton of women on Sunday morning. Were there still a shit load of patrons as well?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Oh yeah, maybe 120-150 customers, that is there were so few BGs available, even the average ones were occupied.

I was surprised because I have been there on a few Sunday morning were there are 20-30 BGs and 20-30 customers.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    So how did it go Tval?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion