tuscl

“Waitress, 20, gets married to sugar daddy, 34, who paid her $300 per date...“

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
“I was looking for an arrangement and a friend, but ended up meeting the love of my life.” - Aaron

“If you can open your mind and open your heart it's possible to find someone anywhere - some sugar babies are probably just there for their own benefit and keep their guard up, but there is someone out there for everyone.” - Miranda

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEAU…

Title couldn’t say it all.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    90% chance they don't last too long but anything is possible
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Read the article. That chick is a 5 at best and the first photo of her is a 3. How that chick got some SD to give her £3,000 is beyond me.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I wish them well but I don’t know why either would feel compelled to let the world know that the gal is essentially a prostitute (not there’s anything wrong with that) and the guy is essentially a John (not that there’s anything wrong with that).
    Also, I wouldn’t fuck her with SkiBum’s dick, if he has one.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Does he keep paying after they marry?
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    First, that dude is NOT a sugar daddy. He's too young and poor.

Next, we seem to see news articles often about the outliers of sugar amounts, like $3,800 for a single date. I suppose that the people writing these articles, who probably have an anti-sugar POV, never do enough research to find out what the average sugar arrangement looks like. And shock value in headlines gets readers.

Last, I agree with Papi; this marriage is doomed. I'll give him 6 months before he re-ups his Seeking account and starts banging SB's on the side. And I'm guessing she's keeping her waitress job and will be writing her number of the bottom of checks whenever she serves a guy who looks rich.

Might be interesting to see if either of them has deactivated their profiles on Seeking.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    That dude is a rest haven for hoes.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I wish them well .
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    This can’t be real. Somebody is lying to someone. Anyone who paid her £3,000 is mentally unstable.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Based on the size of that dudes head - I’m thinking he’s a mongoloid with no comprehension of math - and how withdrawals effect a bank account.

I will stick with fucking strip club whores - and knowing they like my money.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Yes it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion