tuscl

OT: In case you have a few million burning a hole in your pocket

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Here’s what it’s like to live on the 123rd floor of the world’s tallest condo

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/18/heres-wh…

14 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t get it. How about we just live in a ghetto ass box in Queens and use the saved money to be the God of VIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Can you imagine inviting a stripper for OTC in one of those condos - LOL
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ After she comes over how will you get her to leave, no thanks
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It doesn't appeal to me at all. If I had that kind of money I would get the hell out of any big city.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Discounted to $70MM ? What a deal ! Is there parking for my Bugatti ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would consider buying if cable TV was included
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    The bad news is, with the steep discounts, the developers had to alter their plans, so the penthouse is now a 123rd floor walk-up.... 😀
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ other articles state the walk-up is via the fire-escape on the outside of the building - they had to cut-costs somewhere in this tough NYC upscale environment
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Papi said "Can you imagine inviting a stripper for OTC in one of those condos - LOL"

Sort of relates back to that unicorn PL thread in the VIP forum.

I'd never live there. Vast ranch acreage and a big house in Wyoming is more my style.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Doesn't say anything about hot and cold running women.

So what's the point of it?

SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Perhaps this could be the future council chamber for the ricks. There is a certain appeal to meeting in dives among the other animals, but lording over New York also has a certain appeal. I could look over the park and let loose with a mighty ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    On the other hand, it seems a penthouse would be inconvenient for rickthebarnacle. And he deserves respect. Do you know how hard it is to find a suit that fits a barnacle! Lot’s of custom tailoring.

That settles it: rick meetings by the waterfront! ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gonna buy 3 of tuem
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @Muddy I hate when rich people live in the ghetto. It's what causes gentrification in the first place. When one rich person decides to move to the ghetto, the chain reaction goes as follows: more rich people (or wealthy) seems it safe enough because a club member did it. Price of rent shoots through the ceiling, price of surrounding goods and services shoots up; in conjunction better looking stores shoot up at a premium cost of course, wages dont change however due to lack of old services needed (wealthy people today eat healthier and "Chinese food", McDonald's and the deli is not in the food chain) or they become terminated.

Of course the opposite occurs too. Look at Long Island and the fight between Cuomo and billionaires fow on the placement of a homeless shelter. Was very glad when the carters (The jiggs man and Queen B) decided to stay their ass in Tribeca and not move back near the hood.

Let stupid people with money stay in the overpriced areas. It works for everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion