tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Rachel Hunter vs. Marisa Miller

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Monday, September 2, 2019 10:23 PM
Back to it with an SI swimsuit showdown. --- Celebrity Bracket: Rachel HUNTER vs. Marisa MILLER --- Rachel HUNTER 34C-24-36 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (swimsuit dancing, near-nude showering) [view link] --- Yes, Stacy's mom has got it going on. Rachel Hunter developed something that all models want but few achieve: Longevity. After being a ballerina didn't work out, she went into modeling in the mid 80's and became an international star via the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue while landing Rod Stewart as a husband. A popular VH1 workout show followed in the early 90's. After disappearing for tend to two children, in 2003, Hunter recaptured everyone's attention as the titular character in the Fountains of Wayne music video for "Stacy's Mom." She'd follow that with a must-see Playboy spread in 2006. Given her career, it's hard to believe Hunter is only 50 now. But the Australian still has the right mix of beauty, charm and charisma to pull off a number of looks, and she still does so with style. --- Marisa MILLER 32C-23-35 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (near-nude modeling) [view link] --- Legendary Sports Illustrated photographer Walter Iooss, Jr., who has worked with just about everyone who's been in the magazine, said in 2010, "Miller has the greatest body of any model I've ever seen." Apple forever owes her a debt of gratitude for making the iPod look better than it ever has in the 2007 edition. When SI wanted to recreate a number of its most-legendary shots for its 40th anniversary, Miller was the one they chose to do it, and she often outdid the originals. You can find her nude when she was younger in Perfect Ten before moving into the world of high fashion. Oh by the way, she was also a Victoria's Secret angel, too. Some forays into acting didn't go well, and in recent years, Miller has avoided the spotlight to be a mom. When it comes to the 2000s, though, few were hotter. --- Australian blonde vs. California blonde. Early 90's vs. 2000's. Fun matchup. Hard to go wrong. 'Both' is not a valid choice. HUNTER MILLER or NEITHER

31 comments

• boomer79
    5 years ago
    I was always a huge Rachel Hunter fan. I’ll definitely take her although you couldn’t go wrong with this matchup.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    MILLER. Rachel Hunter is hot for sure, but Marisa Miller is the kind of woman that gods sculpt out of clay.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Hunter. Another close one between two hotties who would win many of the other matchups.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Rachel Hunter has always been a favorite, but Marisa Miller captured my full attention from the very first time I saw her in SI and I'm still a fan many years later. I gotta go with the red, white and blue on this one.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If there is such a thing as a perfect 10, it is Marisa Miller. I don't think you can improve that in any way.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Hunter.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hunter
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    If ever both should be a viable option. Either of these gals would have won most of the other brackets. That said, I know the rules. I am going to go with Hunter, but I suspect that is only because of my age. 1980's and early 1990's having been a greater influence on my psyche.
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    I would crush that pussy
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Neither.
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    miller
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Hunter
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hunter
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Neither.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    If anyone says Neither on this one, I want to go clubbing with that person. We will not be going after the same girls.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Miller. I’m a leg man - they need to be slim, toned and shaped a certain way. Miller’s are pretty close to perfect
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Warrior, I am NOT a fan of blondes at all. Just a personal preference.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Miller. She's perfect. The Hunter photo was making it a dead tie until I looked at the Hunter video and she's not nearly as hot in the video. How that knucklehead Griffin Guess scored Miller is a mystery - [view link]
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    wiki says Rachel Hunter is a New Zealand model, actress. But got to vote for Marisa Miller, simply irresistible.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Stormy Daniels is a huge improvement over Sarah Huckabee Sanders. But Daniels is a Republican. Friends don't let friends fantasize about fucking Repubicans. So what we have now is AOC. :) :) :) SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    No contest - Hunter is my fave! That photo shows her incredible body. I think Miller is a beauty - but she doesn’t have the sexiness that Hunter seems to ooze.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15 If anyone says Neither on this one, I want to go clubbing with that person. We will not be going after the same girls. No, you don't. Because anyone who says neither to this one, or any other, would be checking out your ass and the bulge in the bouncer's pants all night long at the club. Miller.
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    ^^ ooooh you like bouncers too? If strong strapping bouncers is why I go to clubs
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    @SJG, I think you posted in the wrong thread.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Miller
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    This one was close, and had some weirdness, but let's shut 'er down with me adding one more vote for Miller. MILLER: 13 HUNTER: 9 NEITHER: 2 ̶W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶v̶s̶.̶ ̶C̶l̶u̶b̶b̶e̶r̶:̶ ̶4̶ ̶P̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶C̶a̶t̶-̶f̶l̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶:̶ ̶1̶ Rachel Hunter put up a better fight than I expected, but Marisa Miller moves on. Donna D'Errico will be the next foe for Marisa.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Miller for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion