tuscl

Targeted individual

KJ702
Texas
Friday, August 23, 2019 3:51 PM
I expect you to let me down and show no concern or remorse for how I am feeling or the events and situations that has been happening to merge past year. If you don't want to truly help me, or come over and check up on me, and stand for what is right; then plz come over to my house and check up on me so I may show u what I go though. Otherwise, keep your negativity devil worship bullsh!t to yourself. I appreciate the very few who actually check up on me via txt, fb msg, or a status comment. I'm also aware my gf is not the best person to be with but I am lonely & depressed and we have a lot in common, so that is why I choose to remain together from time to time. That's a whole another story though, but to those disrespecting her and don't even know her, keep your judgemental negative assumptions to yourself or you can come tell me to my face and my fist will be at your face, on my mother, although I do not promote violence, I will fight for what is right and my loved ones. And please quit saying drugs is my problem, I am absolutely aware that my addiction has a lot to do with what's been going on, but i think you fail to realize that I am still a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL hand picked by God knows who & CIA approved to psychological and physically torture me thru electronic harassment, gang stalking, radiation, MK Ultra, augmented reality, dark web live casting sites, and other various super militant technology constructed by MIT students that was designed for military purposes. Do your fuckin research, just Google some of those terms I just posted and learn what I am a victim of. The things they do to me is highly illegal and felonious, and my phone is broken screen and selfie camera is broke so it's hard to record the events that occur. I need somebody's assistance who is willing to spend a day or 2 with me and help record this madness. Please contact me if you want to bring justice and help me find out the truth, because the truth IS out there, and you must believe me, i am NOT crazy, I've been psyche evaluated by Texana and Cenikor and NOT diagnosed any mental complications other than substance abuse. I am perfectly sane and still have my credibility to make my statements. God has carried me thus far since I noticed my life became awkward.

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ?? SJG
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    It was a Facebook from some guy I know
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I hope you alerted authorities.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    When you confuse even sjg LOL
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    What you call torture and targeting, most web businesses would probably called marketing. If it's that rough out there, taking an online timeout could be an option. If you're looking for demons, you will most definitively find them on the Internet. If you need help, get help. This is not the place to find help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion