tuscl

Jamie Foxx's new honey

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Hell yes!

Jamie Foxx newly single from Katie Holmes linked to 21 y/o Sela Vave.

https://images.app.goo.gl/qgijg9iCcuq2t2…

This is the type I would expect a rich famous dude to have. She's fine.

14 comments

• GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Seems like many male celebs are with women decades younger than them

Leo DiCaprio and Quentin Tarantino are also with women twenty or more years younger than they are
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    So Vikings, are you saying that many celebrities are trying to be like us on TUSCL ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    https://www.instagram.com/selavave/

Not bad at all.

I don't think Katie Holmes is a dog, but I've never quite seen the appeal of her.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^I saw her tits in a movie before and began fantasizing about her. Having been married to Tom Cruise, her pussy no doubt was under-used.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    ^I agree with JA, back in the day Katie Holmes had a very nice set of banana like titties. I saw that scene in the movie and hit pause and rewind enough times to burn-out my VCR. Also agree her pussy didn't much use when she was married to Tom Cruise, but I'm sure it put on plenty of mileage when Jamie was plowing it with his BBC. Anyhow, Katie's old new now. I definitely would bang 21 y/o Sela any day rather than 40-something Katie.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Katie probably knew the clock was ticking the first time she saw Sela. What a doll.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    😊❤
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being married to a gal 20 years younger. Trust me, I’m a professional!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 LOL

@Nidan111– I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. But when there’s a huge age gap like that, a person could end up loosing their partner a lot sooner. I know you already know this, but most ppl marry someone in their age range so they can grow old together. That’s a lot harder to do when there’s a big age gap
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang she is hot. this is why i won't get married again. i'd rather rent as i need to.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Katie Holmes not hot at all

New chick is delicious
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Holmes was smoking hot back in the day. Not sure what she looks like now.

All these hot babes get their pussies used repeatedly, stuffed with cock and slobbered over by tongues, their mouths are drenched and overflowing with cum, their assholes, in some cases, get stretched out and saturated with semen.
    Then the guys move on to a hotter, tighter, fresher body like Vave.
    Then, in due time, gals like Vave will have experienced being used like a carnal wonderland. And it’s onto the next hot babe for the rich movie star/musician/athlete/president.
    It’s a vicious cycle.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Vicious cycle?? Try perks of being rich and famous.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^I meant it’s a vicious cycle for the broads who get used and abused and tossed aside like a used rubber.
    Of course it’s a perk for the rich and famous dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion