tuscl

First Date ideas to secure OTC and transition to SB Arrangement. (Asking for a f

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
My friend from the Relationship Agreement with a Old Favorite that ended up in an avoided catastrophe is looking to get a new Favorite to do OTC and hopefully to have a SB arrangement.

He got her phone number and they are supposed to go out on a date to dinner (her request) and more to discuss the situation.

She is a relatively new (baby stripper), religious person (she said) and want to know him better. She did mention “kiddingly” that she wold expect enough so she doesn’t have to work for a week, and hinted at looking for a man (boyfriend?” / sugar daddy, but she didn’t call him that) to get her out of working...

My friend told her yes we can go to a nice dinner and see a play at the live theater (no movies) and go from there. He clearly told her we wants to “make love” to her.

In my opinion dinner is ok as long as is in a nice quiet discreet place where they can talk freely and discreetly, I even suggested a romantic picnic at the beach where he brings the takeout from a fancy steakhouse, but can be tricky to pull off as a first date.

Another date idea I suggested was Disneyland, young strippers are generally cool with that in my opinion, because it is the so called “Happiest Place”.

I told him the play is a little too much for a first date, with a young girl. Maybe just a romantic walk by the beach next to a fancy beachside restaurant.

I also told him he should be prepared to pay what she asks for without bargaining, because it kills the mood and she would not be happy about it, but if she is asking for too much just to thank her and walk away.

Anyhow, I am sure he will appreciate all the ideas and wisdom from the Jedi Masters of OTC at TUSCL.

Thank you.

12 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    As a general rule, my experience is that strippers do not convert well to SB's, even when they claim that is what they are looking for. For those dancers I've pursued as possible SB's they almost all ended up looking for OTC for 1-2 hours and nothing more. They may agree to dinner dates or shopping at first. But that will fade as soon as you start providing cash for p4p sessions.

To be clear, there are an increasing number of strippers who are now creating profiles on SD/BD sites, but those are generally do so for two purposes:

1. Get you into the club to pay for VIP's, and/or
    2. Get you to pay top dollar for a hit it & quit it OTC.

There may be a bit more fuzziness with a young, first time dancer, as described above. But the comments noted above about "not working for a week" are a huge red flag for a SB. Also, if you are prone to pay what she wants, you are going to be very unhappy. SB allowance, just like tips for VIPs and OTC must be negotiated in advance. Note that even if you (sorry, your FRIEND :lol) do pay her a weeks funds, she will likely still work at the club and try to recruit additional SD's there. Why settle for one week's pay from one SD when she can get the same from 3 other SD's?

Lastly, there an old joke that could sum up this situation:

What does a stripper do with her asshole before she goes to work?

She drops him off with his guitar at rehearsal.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @herbcat

Thank you for your comment;

I showed my friend this quote from a tuscl member that time he was making arrangements with her old favorite.

“BTW, just so you know, there's likely a BF banging her for free and taking a cut of her earnings”

He has made up his mind at going for it, because the girls is a young and beautiful blonde and he is infatuated with her.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"As a general rule, my experience is that strippers do not convert well to SB's, even when they claim that is what they are looking for. For those dancers I've pursued as possible SB's they almost all ended up looking for OTC for 1-2 hours and nothing more. They may agree to dinner dates or shopping at first. But that will fade as soon as you start providing cash for p4p sessions. "

Not arguing, just giving a different experience -- I've basically treated every ATF I've ever had exactly like an SB, and the experience has been uniformly amazing, with me definitely getting even more for my money. Never once experienced anything like 1-2 hour OTC (in fact, even with casual OTCs, I've never had a 1 hour OTC, and would never agree to it), backing out on dinner dates, .etc.

Before I paint too rosy a picture, I will say that any stripper habits she's displaying in the club, will continue. She's a manipulative hustler to get you into the club, and get you into VIP? She's be a manipulative hustler as your SB. She's flakey and coming in, and/or always late? Expect exactly the same. She'll only do 1-hour OTCs with you? I have no idea why anyone would OTC with any stripper who does this in the first place, but sure, I can believe that as your SB the dates might be short.

My experience is: the whole reason she's my ATF (and eventually I treat her like an SB) in the first place is because she's awesome. The sex is amazing, she does long unrushed OTCs with me, she might have minor flakiness but mostly can make it where she needs to go, she's responsive to texts setting up appointments. She'll be just as awesome in SB mode.

Your goal is just not to foolishly try to SB a stripper who is not treating you all that great.

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Subraman

Thank you for your comment;

I have told my friend: “You teach people how to treat you...”

You have to let them know “what is acceptable and unacceptable” and at the same time communicate your needs clearly and compassionately in a fun way if possible, like kiddingly, but confident and make sure you are in the same page.

And If you want your Favorite to be kind to you, be kind to her; if you want your Sugar Baby to be romantic and affectionate with you, be romantic and affectionate with her.

It is all easier said than done.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Take her for a ride in the shit truck
  • K
    5 years ago
    "...nice quiet discreet place where they can talk freely and discreetly" Why discretely? I'm not suggesting they discuss her BJ technique at the table but they should act like a normal date if he wants a SB or similar relationship.

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @K

Thank you for your comment.

I guess I am just expressing/projecting my own frustration about having dinner at some fancy place and the background music being so loud that is hard to hold a normal conversation.

I also have noticed sometimes waiter staff kind of eavesdropping, I guess for amusement.

I do agree he should be able to have a normal date, as normal as possible, make it sure is clear it is a romantic May December relationship.

I told him to be prepared for the “judgment” from people around and just act like Edward (Richard Gere) in the movie Pretty Woman, a mature distinguished confident gentleman that is courteous and polite yet chivalrous, galant .

I have had friendly non romantic dinners with young colleagues one on one in fancy restaurants and I do notice some people looking at us and kind of judging, but we don’t care, but is different in a romantic date.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Take her to Hooters so all the waitresses can talk about you and your concubine...lol. I saw this happen once
  • K
    5 years ago
    There is a huge difference between quiet and discrete.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I have definitely had a lot of luck with the stripper/SB hybrid relationship. It's hard to say what is a good idea for a date. You want to find something she will enjoy.

I do think it sounds like your friend is probably going to be in for some disappointment when he ends up paying a ton for a platonic hang out.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @PaulDrake;

I old him to “Prepare for the worst disappointment and hope and pray for the best outcome”...

I told him what is recommended here and makes sense, he should make it clear that the dinner date part is to see if they have “chemistry” and if they do and she asks for a reasonable amount they will get a room. If they don’t have chemistry or she asks for too much, there is no play and that would be fine, No Strings Attached.

As a matter of fact if he can get her to tell him how much is she expecting ahead of the date, he will be able to decide if it is reasonable and he is willing to pay with no buyers remorse.

I told him that is best when both parties walk away from the deal feelings that they got a good deal and was a “fare trade”, and would do it agai.

Like I said is easier said that done.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CJKent, a while back you started a thread about taking strippers to dinner, and them always ordering the most expensive thing on the menu.

Well, as I see that now, they are just responding to you. They see that you do not really want to know them. You are seeing them merely as expensive pussy to be seen with. They see that you want to spend money instead of having a relationship.

So they are just giving you what you seem to want, they are conducting themselves as you seem to want.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion