tuscl

Exdancer & recent contact

Shekitout
South Carolina
Friday, April 13, 2007 8:51 AM
Last year had 2 OTC's with a dancer who subsequently dancing. Kept in contact until Aug of last year when she called me a psycho & told me to not call her anymore so I didn't. Out of the blue in Feb she called to hookup as she needed money. I agreed. Everything was going fine, having luch & tel conversations until I made the mistake of calling her at home one day. She told me she couldn't talk to me anymore. Only contact was forwarded email jokes. Last week got a text message she wanted to do lunch so I asked where & when. She responded asking if I wanted to hookup in my car. I told her I didn't have my large car & she called saying didn't need much room & that my small car was OK. Well it was not OK with me as I figured the experience would be rather rushed & cramped so I proposed a motel room. She agreed & it was set for the next day. I got to the room first. She came in, took a shower & we got down to business after a little touchy-feely business. She started off with a BBBJ, then I proceded to fingering the kitty before eating it. The next step was a covered on top facing away from me session, then some doggy style. I couldn't not cum so she went back to BBBJ & sucked away without results. I even tried masturbating while she played with my balls & then when I felt like I was on the verge she latched onto it with her mouth & sucked away while she used her hand. I managed a dribble. Don't know what the problem was & she felt like she had not done enough but she had done plenty. We were together about 1 1/2 hours & was the absolute best time I've had with her out of the 3 hookups we've done. Funny though she does not want to discuss the sex experience over the phone, by text message or email. It's like she's afraid that someone will eavesdrop on her. Paranoia I suppose so I respect her request. Look forward to future encounters. Well woth every penny I spent including the room!

1 comment

• IDleStripper
    17 years ago
    Sounds like you need John to give you another prostate massage to loosen up the pipes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion