tuscl

Clubs in Wisconsin

Monday, August 12, 2019 7:52 PM
Any clubs in Wisconsin other than Geisha House where extras are basically a sure thing?

4 comments

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Wisconsin and extras do not mix well at all. This is one area where Midwestern sensibility is a problem. Also, I think there are a few clubs that have been a little extra vigilant on their already strict rules since The Hardware Store and TNT were closed after they were found to be the workplaces of human traffickers. That said, if you pay the $305 or $355 for a room at OTB on the south side of Milwaukee, stuff has been known to happen with the right girls. This will not happen at any of the Silk clubs. I had one experience at Club Bristol that took me by surprise. Dunno if it was a one-off or not, but the girl still works there on an irregular schedule. I can't tell you if and when she'll be in because I don't know, but she usually works day shift. If you're looking for a sure thing, then yes, visit a place like the Geisha House. If you're looking for a sure thing at a club, go to Detroit.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I concur that nothing will happen at Silk, and nothing will happen at any of the Wisconsin Dells clubs either. I used to live in that area and visit those clubs semi-regularly. Looking through recent reviews of Silk Madison, it looks like their prices have gone up over the years. Then again, it is going on 7 years since I left that area and moved to Detroit.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    TBH, I club very little in Milwaukee anymore. The Silk clubs are having some issues, possibly related to their expansion from one club in Milwaukee to three. I feel like the talent's been diluted to problematic levels. There wasn't that much to begin with. I prefer to club in Chicago or Madison. Worth the drive. Fat hotter talent in Chicago, and if I get hot and bothered in Madison, GH is there to finish me off.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Far hotter, not fat hotter. If I wanted fat hotter, I'd stay in Wisconsin. (Obvious joke.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion