tuscl

I wonder why there is an actual term such as "cuckold" to refer to a male lack o

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Saturday, August 10, 2019 6:32 PM
LOL @ the fact that there is an entire term(cuckold) with the objective of precisely criticizing men for not being "alpha" enough to control his wife... lol @ the fact that there is no actual term that applies to females for having the same lakc od control over her male hubby/bf.. Lol @ the fact that men claim that gender inequality doesnt exist , when the term cuckold is evidence that we hold men to a different and higher standard for being dominant than women....... Lol @ the fact that male commenters will talk about "the significant improvement of women's rights" .... Lol @ the fact that I will respond to those men by stating ummm im Actually VERY thankful and very aware for women's rights improving..but that doesnt mean that sexism IS ERADICATED, OR BARELY THERE LMAO??

6 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Have a nice vacation?
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    lol @ the fact that a term does exist, it’s “cuckquean”. lol @ the fact that a quick google search would have told you that. lol @ the fact that there are endless examples of the systematic sexism that still exists in our society and you picked one that was wrong
  • lol @ the fact that a term does exist, it’s “cuckquean”. I made this thread bc i wanted to continue a discussion of one of my older threads which i couldnt find On that old post, the same comment eas made. However, what gives a word legitimacy is not the mere existence of its form semantically............ To ignore the extent of which a word is used and how it is used by society ignored the very factors that give words legitimacy.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Ok, I’ll be sure to assume from now on that everything you post that’s incorrect is actually referring a past post even if you don’t say that in the new post. I’ll just spend the next 6 hours combing through your post history so as to know when your post is a new post to be discussed currently or actually meant to restart a conversion with another member. Btw, you’re still wrong. Thanks for the exchange.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I’m watching a show and thought of this thread. Long story short, a woman with a new cardiac condition was initially misdiagnosed with a panic attack. We still have an gender care gap in medicine where women in need of medical care for legitimate issues, are initially misdiagnosed with it being anxiety, and thereby delaying treatment simply because we still have a bias that women are emotionally unstable or prone to being unnecessarily dramatic. So if you want to talk about issues regarding gender inequality, let’s talk about real issues impacting women, and not whether or not they have their own word for wanting to watch her husband fuck another woman.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ataboy .... you must be a super speed reader .... only 6 hours?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion