tuscl

Superior for defending Trump's honor by choke slamming a child

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, August 9, 2019 9:22 AM
This is one of multiple articles on the "Superior" fairgrounds resident, Curt Brockway, stating non-verbatim, it should be ok that he assaulted someone for not respecting the american anthem and nearly killing them. I didn't see a post on our forum yet, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling. But hey, those damned libertards are animals too right and the right-wing are saints am I right? [view link]

11 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Why do we make all this stuff political? Some fucking asshole did some mean shit. Lock his ass up. Nothing to do with Trump, Clinton or Biden.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Elizabeth Warren lied on her Texas Bar Application by claiming to be native american. You sign such applications under the pains and penalties of perjury. She is a perjurer, just like every one of her supporters and everyone who ever votes for her. Simlarly, Ted kennedy is a murderer. He was a Presidential candidate., Therefore, every Democratic party Presidential candidate is a murderer.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Look.....all politicians have slime in their veins....why else would anyone want to be in that field? They all become richer while in office....it's all crap. What we need to do is apply the laws to everyone, including the politicians. When we're through putting them all in jail, maybe the world will be a better place.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Ski posted: "You sign such applications under the pains and penalties of perjury" ____________ I'm not a lawyer, but I've never read anywhere that she could be charged with perjury. What if her grandmother told her she was NA? Is she supposed to get a DNA test before signing an application? Perjury doesn't make any sense. She's too far to the left for someone like me and doesn't have enough support from black voters. But she's talented and I doubt the NA heritage issue got her that job at Harvard. Here's an exhaustive article about the Harvard appointment: [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    It’s a bar application. Checking the nationality box doesn’t matter one way or the other in deciding whether you pass the bar. Isn’t it just a written test? Whataboutism at its finest.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Anyone who thinks Trump is normal needs a psychological intervention
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Winston Churchill said this just before the United States entered WWII “Americans always do the right thing, after trying everything else”
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Trump is normal
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Speaking of Trump's normalcy, this photo is going around showing Trump grinning and giving thumbs-up next to a baby orphaned in the El Paso slaughter. [view link] What a repulsive photo...
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Brockway should do at least a dime for an assualt like that. He is not capable of functioning in society.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Assaulting another person is a crime. There are legitimate defenses to the charge of assault (the most obvious and successful one is self defense). That the person you assaulted did something you disagreed with is not a viable legal defense. End of story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion