Louisiana woman says meth found hidden inside body part is not hers:

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:47 PM
I’m betting she’s a stripper. [view link]

16 comments

• goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Besides the meth she had $6233 shoved up her pussy. All in singles?
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    "inside of Rolland's vagina, discovered $6,233 along with "a clear plastic bag" of roughly one gram of meth — which Rolland denied was hers." I'm not even sure how a stripper would fit $6,233 in her pussy. I really don't want to know how she wouldn't notice someone else shoving that much in there since she didn't know where it came from.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    That's racist and Trump is responsible.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Probably claimed some guy drugged her and hid his stash and cash in her gash. Hypnotism may have also been a factor. What a great headline: WOMAN DENIES KNOWLEDGE OF STASH AND CASH IN HER GASH
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Better yet: TRASH DENIES KNOWLEDGE OF STASH AND CASH IN HER GASH
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    LOL^
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    TRASH ABASHED OF STASH AND CASH IN HER GASH
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Was this pistola? He may be into cross dressing for all we know
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    That's like 67 bills rolled up tight. i guess it can be done.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    My bad. This looks like one of the hairless ape whores whose little ape spawn I accidentally ran over while driving all drunk and stuff in my Tesla. Clearly the trauma of being “ricked” drove her to insert money and drugs in her hoohaa and forget about them. Sometimes, as a rick, you contemplate the carnage you leave in you wake. Then you smile and say “she was just a damn dirty ape” and move on! ROAR!!!
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Well I just hate it when I go to have a little fun with a dancer, and we both find something in her cooter that belongs to someone else. It really ruins the mood.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Sam Kinison had a great bit about finding a leper's dick in there.
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    She sounds delightful. I’d buy a dance. Makes me wonder though, how much of the cash in my wallet has been inside a vagina. Probably most of it, I’d reckon.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Was this pistola? He may be into cross dressing for all we know Do you really want to start, cucktruck. I mean, we know you’re into being a super beta bitch to anything with two legs and a clit...
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    That said, she looks pretty hot from the mugshot.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    You can't make this shit up. Wow!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion