tuscl

Frankfurt FKK part 2

Redmonwin
California
Good news, boys. Ever since I made it to Frankfurt last October, I promised myself I would return one day and experience the outdoor garden pool on a hot German day at FKK Oase.

That day could be here. I’m flying to Frankfurt tomorrow! The best laid plans however suffer due to weather or global climate change. In the past three weeks Europe and Germany experienced two heat waves that had me skipping to work each day like I was Hansel meeting several Gretels (who weren’t his sister) lol.

But the meteorologists have predicted cool, overcast and thunderstorms for most of my trip. Crapola! Such is life eh? So is death.

This was a bucket list adventure and even though I experienced Sharks, Oase and Artemis already that was almost a year ago and I was younger dumber man back then. Now I am an older dumber man. I only had one day at each FKK but when I returned to America I swear I day dreamed about FKK for weeks and no strip joint I have always liked never felt the same again. I keep asking myself have my standards increased or have the girls gone down?

Will part 2 be as good as I remembered?

Some guys have mentioned World which means I can review it but nah its like an extra 30 minutes away or something so you guys will just have to read my war stories with the other beautiful woman at Oase or Sharks.

Thanks for reading boys. Good luck to us all!

10 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i gotta make the trip...
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Have a great trip and report back here when you recover
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    May the PL-force be with you
  • SuperDude
    5 years ago
    I enjoyed FKK World in May of 2019. Great time with great women, but it is a long way from Frankfurt.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    FKK are on my To Do List for 2020
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Please report back. I’m thinking of a trip in September but I’m undecided on Frankfurt. The only thing worth while seems like Sharks.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Have fun.

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Frankfurt is great. The FKK's have more women and more attractive women than I have ever seen in a strip club.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    "Some guys have mentioned World which means I can review it but nah its like an extra 30 minutes away"

If you are going to spend (presumably) 3-6 hours in a FKK, what difference does an extra 30 minutes of travel make? Go check it out and make your visit 2-5 hours instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah - if you are traveling thousands of miles on a long-ass many-hours flight; and may not be back for a while, then ... (unless your time there is limited or it's hard/expensive to get to it)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion