tuscl

Would this be possible / supported?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, August 5, 2019 9:49 AM
Crossed my mind before: I know this is a TERRIBLE idea in a lot of ways, but what if this website also had some sort of Zelle or PayPal feature where posters like you and me could send small amounts of money to other members LOL Hear me out, though! Like I saw that post where 4 TUSCLers were at Follies. Man, I'd throw a $10 spot to that cause! Or if it was a TUSCLers bday who everyone liked, folks could send $1 Or on a sad note, a poster is going thru some rough times. Folks can send complimentary $1 that pays for his cover at his next SC visit Or maybe a poster is slowing down his SC visits, but doesn't mind sending out a $10 spot to anyone funning it up Of course things would have to be verified Or we've all been here: you're outta cash at the SC and could use a quick $40 for one more lapdance. Send out the bat signal to TUSCL I'd think about chipping in It'd be nice But for real though, it's a bad idea to send money over the internets

15 comments

• K
    5 years ago
    Why not just use cashapp or zelle? I see that often on another site Name: Bambi Other info Cashapp: bambi_needs_lot_of_Money
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve noticed that as a growing trend of girls putting cashapp/Venmo info out as a tagline on social media. I do think it works for certain demographics, but this website isn’t part of said demographics.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What are you saying there spice ? Are you saying we are old ?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Not old. Refined gentlemen. 😝
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    But none of these payment processors support stuff like stripping/cam right? I can just see how a girl can get really fucked over by this...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I propose using the shitcoin system. I got the address on my profile to send them to. Thanks! Mackie
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I do know that PayPal in particular can freeze your account if they see any of your activity as nefarious. If they freeze your account you will not likely see any money from it. I know of someone who lost $700k to PayPal like that. He is the one who owns the technology paypal runs on. Wrong guy to fuck with
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Not sure if that is an issue with other cash apps
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    My advice is use Monero. Safe, secure, completely private
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Ok gonna have to look into these some more, thank you
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I’ve often thought it would be good for dancers to get around as a way around club ATMs and credit cards.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Well, I've mostly worked at clubs that I thought the club cuts were reasonable. But this place is just retarded. So I'm listening to any way I can get/keep more money, especially with a lot of people not really being into cash money...
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I sent $400 to an old friend (well she’s 26) just last week. A friend in need, is a friend in deed. I anticipate her doing the deed with me sometime soon. I used Cashapp for that transfer. Another “friend” uses the same bank as I iand I can transfer funds from my account to hers with no charge but a 24 hour delay. Occasionally I’ll use Walmart to Walmart money transfer ( about 1/2 the cost of Western Union)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion