What the hell are Elliot Waves

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Are these for surfing?

8 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m pretty sure Elliot Waves are predicting the fuckability of strippers. Wave 1 is when the PL tries out a new SC, sees the potential future mark, but gets a not so positive first outing. Wave 2 occurs upon second outing where initial negative vibes begin to correct themselves in anticipation of third outing. This is the wave in which a fair amount of LDK begins to occur. Wave 3 is the 3rd SC outing in which complete, wild monkey like sex occurs. This is the peak PL FS Wave. The 4 th wave occurs on fourth and frequently the final outing where the FS from the CF is now boring as hell and the PL decides to move forth on to a new prospect. Rarely, the PL finds himself pleasantly stuck in Wave 3 which is what is TUSCL Termed to be ATF or even RIL.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What about wave 5 and the A B C correction?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh my goodness. I lost a lot of money early in my career trading index options based of that stupid theory. Just the words Elliott Wave give me the shivers.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Pseudoscience.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s a bullshit scam used to get people to sign up for day trading it’s about as reliable as Donald Trump Real Estate University
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What are Bollinger Bands?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    LOL Nidan - best description I've ever seen.

Fuck Elliot - long live Nidan Waves.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    我是巨魔之王
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion