tuscl

How far in advance should you reserve the 9th floor rooms?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:10 PM
Even at 8 days, all the rooms are booked (for Monday and Tuesday night).

19 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have never tried to reserve a 9th floor room. I like to stay on the 6th floor. That is the highest floor that the front elevator goes to. I stayed there about 3 months ago and made my reservation about a week before my visit. I ended up on the 5th floor because the 6th had already filled up.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The worst days (lowest talent level) for HK are Mondays and Tuesdays are the days they offer the 80% discount.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    How do you reserve on a certain floor? I don't see an option for that online, except for the comment box.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    When you make your reservation, you can put in special comments or requests. When they contact you to confirm, they will tell you if you got your choice.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    6th floor and 5th floor, what kind of a room do you get there, Jacuzzi? I like the idea of staying within the span of the elevators, girls in high heels and all. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SanJoseGuy "I like the idea of staying within the span of the elevators, girls in high heels and all." Not only that, but if you play your cards right ... you know what I'm talking about: Hallway makeout session!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    They have their ups and downs if you give them the shaft.....😏
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well there have been pics in their gallery of girls dressed as French Maids and using feather dusters on paintings on the wall. So yes, I figured that if that is real, then a Hallway Makeout Session. Anybody ever hooked up with one of their girls, in the hallways? SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    2 weeks out and the 9th floor rooms are booked (Monday and Tuesday night).
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    This week 8/1 they're tearing down all rooms on the 6th floor, both hallways. What the heck are they doing? Those rooms are not old. The desk guy said they're making more rooms. Hope he's not joking.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ You know. Some of the original jacuzzi suites were really large. I bet they are going to refit them so they can have more rooms in that same space. They are running out of ways to expand.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    To me it would've made more sense to get the fourth and fifth floor totally renovated before attacking the sixth floor. (but what do I know......)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ what floor do you usually stay on? Is that overnight? And w/ Jacuzzi? Refrigerator? Need such things to do a good job of entertaining a girl, between loads of course. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i stay on any floor. all i want is a nice clean room.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The front elevator only goes to six. So you have to go to the back elevator to get to a higher floor and that elevator doesn't work that well. There are stairs, but you get tired of going up and down stairs after 3 days. I stayed on the 4th floor once and I could hear the music from downstairs. Not real bad, but I could hear it. So the 5th and 6th floors are the sweet spot.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I stayed in the same room on both the 5th and 6th floor and they are pretty cramped. It's pretty much the bed, the bathroom, the safe, and the bed-length stand/refrigerator. Earliest reservation I could get for a 9th floor Master Suite room (the one with the round bed) is 5 and a half weeks out for a Monday-Tuesday.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow, 5.5 weeks out. I've stayed in all types of rooms on different floors at Cascadas and I am rarely able to sleep confortably. I remember the first time I stayed in a jacuzzi suite (room 218), it felt like I was sleeping in the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks all for the info. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone ever stay overnight in any of the other hotels? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion