tuscl

She Gets Off From Getting You Off

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Friday, July 26, 2019 11:20 AM
Ever had a stripper like this? The type that is virtually shameless with you and doing exactly what you want and seemingly enjoying it more than you do. Although it's for the money, there's rare strippers that just seem to be thoroughly enjoying the fact that they can have you at their mercy and under the control of their pleasures moreso than yourself. My backup CF is like this. She's the type that will, unsolicited, grab your dick OTP and laugh and smile at you like a naughty girl just to see you react and be surprised by it. And we've never talked about my LDKs but she clearly knows that's what I like and she will do things at the end of the song like stick shift me AND rub on my balls OTP with the intention of making me LDK. She's also my only fave that gives a full "blown" OTP BJ during a dance. Like even lick my boner OTP and look at me and smile as she does it while also rubbing my balls. I'm not complaining but it is almost off-putting because she's removed all semblance of tease. LOL sometimes I need her to dial it down but she never does and again it seems she gets off herself at the thought of me getting off.

11 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice entry level experience!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Entry level? This isn't my first rodeo and I'm not looking to enter into anything more. I'm just saying that based on the same level of experience, there are strippers that just want to provide it and even seem to get off on it.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I have CF that will start giving me a BBBJ without asking if I want it or ask for money. It takes me awhile to finish and I think she enjoys the challenge.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Just like any other thing or kink that people can be into sexually, pleasuring someone else is something that gets some people off. I would think it’s not only by odds that you’d at least come across some strippers that are into this, but that the job itself may have a tendency to draw in women that like having that sexual power over men or are turned on by turning on others.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Yeah I get that sometimes. Some dancers have never gotten another girl off and then make it their life's work to repeat it again at any and all costs, lol.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No, or not that was obvious to make it known to me. I thought I had one but so think she was just playing the game for me. Nice of her but not truly genuine. More the opposite “dude are you gonna be ok?” Your very lucky SLD
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    yes, but it’s very unusual in my experience I can think of 2 dancers I’ve met who fall in this category and of course I wasn’t able to keep in contact with either of them
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @lopaw LOL take advantage of that shit all day long. @GoVikings I agree. My backup CF is my only fave that has been like that. Although I have met a few one timers like it too.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There is one dancer at my favorite club that always makes sure that I don't leave the club with blue balls. She is a very hot chick and charges other guys $200-250 to give then HJs in VIP. She won't do more than HJs and she is better at it than any other female that I have met. She goes right inside my pants at the table for the cost of dances and I tip her $20. So the whole thing usually costs me about $40. When she is done we both start laughing about it. It is pretty much a ritual.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ did you cloze your eyes and thank about Ron Jeremy?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Princess Cucktruck is now spelling like Nicole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion