tuscl

Hotel Coahuila (for Adelita's Bar)

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:12 PM
Has anyone stayed at Hotel Coahuila (Adelita's Bar) overnight on the weekend? What are the prices? I know they have a $20 overnight special for simple rooms on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If you have an overnight room, you can bring off shift BGs from other bars and if you bring an AB BG they will not automatically look for her after an hour (unlike sometimes HK, see discussion HK One Hour Rule). With my CFBG out of town for about a month, I am planning an Adelita's only TJ visit, hoping without the distraction of HKTJ I might be able to gather some good information and experiences to share. I would like to stay Friday through Sunday, I am willing to take one for the team.

30 comments

• BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    A real life superhero.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @budweedguy Thanks, but no, I am just trying to perform my TUSLCic duty.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I just never have found the talent level in Adelitas worth going into earlier in the week. Sure there are a few gems, but overall just not the same level as Hong Kong. I am curious if the talent level is better on the weekends. I look forward to your report.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I have also found a gem or two at Adelita's but this trip is to focus on AB.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    There are occasional gems at Adelitas. But overall I find most of the girls kinda like sharks. (actually that’s probably most girls and most clubs.)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @mrwonderful The more time I spend n TJ, the more sharks I encounter. But it is do much fun to be there, I just try to avoid them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Anyone use any of the other hotels too? Like for Chicago Club or Dulce Gabanna, or any of the others, or out of zona hotels? SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy I would appreciate focus for this discussion: Any information regarding Hotel Coahuila (for Adelita's Bar) would be appreciated. The information provided is for MY trip, not research for a distant future plan, I am planning for the 2nd weekend in August.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I was at Adelita's Bar (AB) two weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon (430pm until 630pm). The talent level was good, I saw about 7-10 BGs I would have bought a ficha for and had me regretting I had an appointment at 7pm.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    five years ago when I first started doing tijuanna I was so open to any approach in adelitas. but now my standards are a little bit higher. I try to cut out the sharks. and the gorditas. hence i rarely take an adelita girl arriba anymore. (the gems are rare. and busy.)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful I felt like I have not given AB a fair chance because I spend too much time at HK (not a bad choice) with my CFBG or appointments. So I want to plan a AB only trip. I'm going to take one for the team.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I hope you find a gem at Adelitas.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Sir Cristobal, We do appreciate your sacrifice to bring us this valuable information.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I am always ready and willing to take one (or two or three BGs) for the TUSCL team.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Talent level good at adelitas weekends holidays
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I always prefer HK and if bored I visit the other clubs but I want to see want to make a AB only trip and see what it is like (club, meseros, hotel, BGs, OTC). A comprehensive visit followed by review.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I always check out the surrounding clubs. most the time I'm disappointed.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Do we have a Report on the AB hotel ? How about the talent level on the weekend at AB ? Was it this past weekend that you were taking your visit ?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @warrior15 I am planning my AB only TJ trip for August 2-4. Wish me luck.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Took an AB/Hotel Coahuila trip once a few months ago. Had a repeat pre-planned with a AB BG that was a good first encounter. The room was crap. Clean, but small, like the short-term rooms. No AC. The door didn't lock very well, but I wasn't too concerned. TV sucked, but that is not what I was there for. Took up several AB girls on shift. All were an average experience. The one that I had set the appointment with was a disappointment. I think she thought since I was "locked in," she could slack on service. For the past few months, AB has been advertising that they are updating the rooms and would be available soon. Hope that is done and you get a nice room. Haven't had a lot of good luck at AB. A few successes, but most were sharks or provided average service. Enjoyed your past reports and looking forward to a report on this experience. However, I wouldn't be afraid to visit other clubs. Recently a Chicago Club girl offered to meet me at Hotel Cascadas after her shift, so you might find a girl that is "portable."
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tahoecruz The "portable" BG was not something I considered but a fellow TUSCL buddy explained and it sounds interesting. The potential draw back is because it would be at the end of their shift, the odds of them not showing is pretty high and maybe the might be tired because they were working. I understand the potential too, if the BG has not been arriba more incentive to show up, probably not going to watch too closely, and might stay the night (not always a good thing).
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wish me luck. May the force be with me.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm curious how that first night went. How was the hotel ? How was AB on a Friday ?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I arrived home from my Adelita's Bar (AB) only trip and I will be working on a review and a few discussion points. I confess after i checked out of Hotel Coahuila, I walked over to HK and went arriba with a BG I met last month.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    HK is queen of SC! Long live the queen!!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @greanbeans Totally agree. I could be in TJ and not visit HKTJ (even on an AB only trip). The BG recognized while dancing on the bar, how could I not take her arriba?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will post my review shortly but I wanted to share some points about Hotel Coahuila. I stayed in a Jacuzzi suite and the price (Monday thru Sunday) is $100 (plus $5 key deposit). The room was on the third floor, was confortable with two couches, two TVs (only 6 chanels), queen size bed, and a stripper pole. The AC worked but there was no hot water on Sunday. I did not hear the music from the club during my stay and I was able to sleep confortably. Sidenote: The door to my suite used a regular key (not an electronic card key lock).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ So was it good, and did you like the girl? Spend some time with her to use that stripper pole and the Jacuzzi? SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy All the details of my visit will be in a soon to be posted thorough review. I will review the Hotel, the Bar, the Meseros, the BGs, and I will write about my experiences with the BGs.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    Sorry for the delay, I finally posted my review of this visit (plus a current visit to AB). My visit to AB was in August 2019 but I thought there is still some useful and relevent information.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion