tuscl

Stripper Karaoke Night

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:07 AM
Apparently this is a thing. A few clubs in Portland do it and I think it is a dumb idea. The strippers will sing a karaoke song as another dances. What about your area?

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Dear God no.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Really?!? What, like one of Portland's lesbian, tattooed strippers sings a love/lust song to another stripper while she dances? And then they move on to a girl on girl show? Cause, that, maybe. Otherwise, Dear god, no.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @gSteph yes, really... [view link] ...I think you are spot on. You can't swing a dead cat in a club without hitting a lesbian tattooed stripper, I tell ya...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I have heard of this before in Portland. I forgot which club it was though. I’m pretty sure that if I worked at a club like that, I’d be able to extort money off the patrons if I agreed to NOT sing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice the club is Devil's Point but now my regular club does it and also a few others in town.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Might be amusing like once per year.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I might enjoy this. Sort of a morbid fascination.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Several years ago at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta(now closed) they had a local DJ host a karaoke night. It was open to customers and employees. It was interesting to watch the totally nude dancers take here turn. Watching the customers not so much.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I'm glad I don't live in Portland and be forced to see Stripper Karokee Night.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    That would be okay as long they are naked while they're singing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm not one for strip club gimmicks, they usually just get in the way of the reason I'm there
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume the gimmicks are to try and attract a non-regular SC crowd.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I know of a club that does that near here but I think the karaoke is for the patrons. I’ve never been, but would check it out for shits and giggles
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Patrons would be worse. Gimme nicespice singing off key nekkid instead.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Agree, would probably be a shit show. And yet I’m bored enough with life to go at least once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion