tuscl

Halloween in Heaven?

BudWeedGuy
Downriver Michigan
Monday, July 22, 2019 6:50 AM
Wife and I are talking about making our first weekend trip on the weekend preceding Halloween. Has anyone ever been there for that weekend? It seems like it is a party. I saw a sign that says best costume wins $1000 in credits. We always love a theme. Anyway any insight would be appreciated.

9 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I was at the Halloween Contest last year at HKTJ and I had a blast, I recommend checking it out. As in the US some get really into the the me, some very sexy costumes, some strange costumes (devil, demon, ram), and some just put on the cat ears. The contest itself is cool to watch but it takes about two hours (depending on the number of entries) and everyone is watching, so the mongering, socializing (and arribas) are on a sort of hiatus. One of my best arriba experiences was with a BG dressed as an Egpytian Princess, it was a great costume and excellent conversation starter. One word of advice if you plan to go arriba with your wife and a BG: Most times I suggest PLs select the BG, not the BG select the PL, if you plan the arriba with your wife and a BG, go with the ones who approach your table/booth. It means they are confortable with that arrangement and should be more fun. Solo mis dos centavos.
  • BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    Awesome. Ty for the advice. That makes sense. Same idea at US clubs tbh. She tips at the stage and the ones who will VIP with us will come by. Some dont. I'm not mad at them. Great advice tho. Much appreciated
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    BudWeedGuy, if I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like this will be your first trip to Hong Kong in Tijuana. I see that all your reviews are for Detroit area clubs, and you and the wife sound like experienced clubbers at high mileage places, but OMG, just wait! HKTJ will rock your world. While bisexuality among women is, I think, fairly well accepted in the U.S., you may find things a bit less that way in Tijuana. Doesn't mean you won't find some bar girls who are willing -- I've gone arriba with two bar girls at once several times in TJ -- but, I think culturally, in Mexico, women are not as open to it as they might be here. Though it's just in my limited experience doing threesomes in TJ, I have yet to find two bar girls there who are willing to go down on each other (to my slight disappointment). If that's one of the things you or your wife are looking for, don't be afraid to ask up front. Everything's legal there, and nothing will shock them. If you don't speak Spanish, my recommendation is to use an app like Google Translate before you go upstairs to make sure you're going to get what you want. Have a happy Halloween, and we look forward to reading your review of the trip.
  • BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    Interesting. I never thought of that tbh. You are right we do frequent Detroit clubs. I work in the city so we live close to all of them. We can walk to subis. We are experienced in that we have done the extras thing many times. Plenty of 3somes. We are planning on just going all out in TJ. Shes crushing the gym to prepare lol. We want to bring up 2 girls at once at least once so we can have a 3 + 1 and I can live the full on dream. This site has been beyond helpful. I will definitely write up a review. I'm trying not to be the guy who asks a bunch of questions and has never been there. Just want to make it the best possible trip for her. So that way we can keep going back. Thanks again.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To each their own but the 3 + 1 sounds like a fun idea until you try and it becomes a logístical nightmare. The hunt sounds like too much effort, the money it should take probably will me much more than the average threesome arriba, switching out condoms, changing partners and positions sounds like it would requiere a choreographer, and then the time will go by too quickly. Good luck!!!
  • BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    Probably true. I think itll be more of a 3 + 1 blowjob for that particular reason. Lessen cost and logistics. And it would be a great sight. More of a bucket list thing than anything.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it's fun. butt i don't like the skull makeup.💀
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I see lots of pictures of the skull makeup, and I don't like it either. In civvie venues, halloween can be an excuse for girls to dress sexy. But in a strip club, that excuse is not needed. Other 364 days of the year are better, in my humble opinion. In Viet Coffee, Halloween is the day I would not recommend going there. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I was at HKTJ on Halloween, Otcober 31, 2018 and it was fun to see some very sexy costumes. Also, there were also some strange costumes, some BGs dressed as demons, witches, one had large ram horns. Remember, México does not celebrate Halloween, HK probably does it just for the tourist, they celebrate the Día de la Muertos which explains the skull make up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion