tuscl

I am finally doing it

Pistrolla
Keeping it 💯
Monday, July 22, 2019 6:20 AM
I am finally throwing my cumming out of the closet party! I know, I know, this should have happened a long time ago. I finally got the courage to do this so please don't make fun of me.

Here goes, I am so nervous now! Here is my journey to finding out that I am gay.

I was actually born a bear. Ooooh sexy, I am a big cuddly bear and later I met a fairy with pixy dust that turned me into my glorious manly self.

I was running though the woods one day chasing a mouse. I was really trying hard to catch this mouse and we both stumbled across a genie lamp. We started arguing over who got the wishes. Finally the genie told us we could both have 3 wishes. Since I am bigger, I insisted on going first.

I thought and thought and I wished to be the only male bear in all these woods so I could have all the females to myself (yuck)

The mouse thinks and thinks and he wishes for a helmet that would fit his little head, so he gets his wish.

I thought and thought and silly me, I said I should have thought of this earlier, but I wish I was the only male bear in all of North America so I could have All the female bears to myself.

The mouse thinks and thinks and he wishes for a motorcycle that would fit him so he could ride it.

Oh my, then silly silly me, I thought and thought and I really should have said this the first time, buuuuut, I wish I were the only male bear in the entire world! That way I can have ALL the female bears to myself!

The mouse is sitting on his motorcycle and thinks and thinks and he finally decides. He says he wishes I were gay!!!

That was the best wish ever!!!! Being gay is sooooo much fun!!!!! I have the best cumming out of the closet story ever!!!

7 comments

• RandomMember
    •
    5 years ago
    This is a serious discussion board where middle-aged guys brag about paying strippers for sex. We don't have time for this kind of frivolous trolling.

Faggot
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    So proud of you pistola
  • Clubber
    •
    5 years ago
    Piss,

Not often someone joins my ignore list with a single "post", so congratulation!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    •
    5 years ago
    Hear the foghorns bellow.... frrrrrrrttt
  • BrotherFogHorn
    •
    5 years ago
    Now we all know this is not the kind of talk we want to see here. Glad you came out of the closet though.
  • crazyjoe
    •
    5 years ago
    You go girl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion