Hi! I’m thinking of becoming a traveling dancer and I wanted to know what are some of the best clubs to go to. Mainly in NY, California, and Miami. Not really interested in urban clubs, but would consider it you all say it’s great.
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
7 yrs ago · 1 min read
Hi! I’m thinking of becoming a traveling dancer and I wanted to know what are some of the best clubs to go to. Mainly in NY, California, and Miami. Not really interested in urban clubs, but would consider it you all say it’s great.
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (5)
California is going to be trickier as a travel dancer ever dancers are now employees. Maybe if it’s a longer trip, it’s still feasible.
At Miami it seems like the best options are either Scarlett’s or e11even. Scarlett’s has a bunch of weird rules such as once per hour selling 2/1 dances with merchandise. And it’s saturated with girls and a party environment. E11even has high priced dances and income potential but there’s also a lot of time wasting customers to filter through. There are plenty of other club options available if you’re okay with extras. (Because Miami is a city known for that)
NY the best best are probably the Manhattan clubs. I believe it’s hustlers that offers an incentive of free house fee for the first two weeks? Several club options there. With high priced champagne room options there.
Thank you!
Vegas: sapphire, C3 and little darlings Boston: centerfolds RI: desires, foxy lady, wonderland Houston area texas: st james Detroit: penthouse, and the club that is downtown I forgot the name of it not bouzoukis but the other one Miami: Scarletts E11 some of the clubs around the us are more like brothels than clubs so be-aware.
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of places do extras. Especially in Miami
I also feel like E11 is like a party, I’ve been there as a guest before and no one really pays attention to the dancers as far as I’ve seen
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.