tuscl

Best Clubs

Hi! I’m thinking of becoming a traveling dancer and I wanted to know what are some of the best clubs to go to. Mainly in NY, California, and Miami. Not really interested in urban clubs, but would consider it you all say it’s great.

8 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    California is going to be trickier as a travel dancer ever dancers are now employees. Maybe if it’s a longer trip, it’s still feasible.

At Miami it seems like the best options are either Scarlett’s or e11even. Scarlett’s has a bunch of weird rules such as once per hour selling 2/1 dances with merchandise. And it’s saturated with girls and a party environment. E11even has high priced dances and income potential but there’s also a lot of time wasting customers to filter through. There are plenty of other club options available if you’re okay with extras. (Because Miami is a city known for that)

NY the best best are probably the Manhattan clubs. I believe it’s hustlers that offers an incentive of free house fee for the first two weeks? Several club options there. With high priced champagne room options there.
  • Aurora_Skyee
    5 years ago
    Thank you!
  • Chelsea123456
    5 years ago
    Vegas: sapphire, C3 and little darlings
    Boston: centerfolds
    RI: desires, foxy lady, wonderland
    Houston area texas: st james
    Detroit: penthouse, and the club that is downtown I forgot the name of it not bouzoukis but the other one
    Miami: Scarletts E11
    some of the clubs around the us are more like brothels than clubs so be-aware.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Correction about Detroit: Penthouse is closed. And you mean Legends (my forever home club). Any Detroit clubs that are non extras require a $165 permit.

Clubs that don't require a permit in metro Detroit are brothel style or Deja Vu affiliated.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I do agree with Scarletts in Miami. E11 is great, but sometimes too much of a party.
  • Aurora_Skyee
    5 years ago
    Yeah I’ve heard a lot of places do extras. Especially in Miami
  • Aurora_Skyee
    5 years ago
    I also feel like E11 is like a party, I’ve been there as a guest before and no one really pays attention to the dancers as far as I’ve seen
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    It is. As a dancer, you have to party along with the customers basically. Legends is the same. If you're the type of entertainer who would rather sell dances, it's hard to do at those clubs. But if you can twerk it out, put on a good stage show, and hang/party with customers, those are the club's for that. The money is there for sure though. But it's exhausting, or at least was my experience. Scarlett's is good though, too. And if you're not an extras girl or FS, you can still make money so long as you know how to work the crowd and talk to the customers. It's a lot of finesse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion