Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I miss Daytona beach !

IRman
IRmanVIP213625

Florida

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

It’s been a slow painful decline for Daytona beach SC’s. It’s only an hour drive for me whereas tampa Bay Area clubs including Pasco and Pinellas county clubs are 2-2.5 hrs drive or longer near rush hour.

Previously there were numerous clubs there where I could get services beyond simple friction dances. Everything was definitely available at a handful of clubs within a half hour of there. That’s saying a lot considering there were never more than 10-12 SC’s in that region.

Based on recent posts and reviews of DD it sounds like another club is in the process of biting the dust.

I guess I need to get used to driving to tampa!

Anyone else with fond memories of partying in Daytona beach?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No firsthand knowledge but looks like you're SOL - either try the OTC route or save your $$$ and do some weekend trips to different cities once a month or so if you have the flexibility - or look into escorts or sugar-daddying.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Yeah. I miss the Shark Lounge.

Profile picture for chowder
chowder
•

Pasco clubs are worth the drive and traffic. Day shifts are awesome as well.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement