tuscl

Talking dirty with dancers (explicit sweet sex talk)

A lot of guys are not comfortable talking explicit sex talk with women. Call it dirty talk. Guys will talk about sports, weather, traffic, fashion and everything - and abruptly kiss the girl and get down to it.

I am one of 'em. Quite a few women are the same way.

I started explicitly talking my sex fantasies with dancers.
Quite different results - and much to my liking.

First I started talking dirty with a dancer that approached me and I had only a lukewarm interest. Figuring, that would gross her out or creep her out and she would just leave.
First one I described, how our sex escapade would happen - and how I'd give her a choice of warm chocolate or strawberry syrup and would apply on her pussy and proceed with licking it.

Well, the first wave of dancers took it well.
Then I started talking dirty with my type of dancers.
Even more explicit.
I'd say 50% are "whatever, it's your money and time - use it as you may"
10% do not encourage it. (one in ten)
40% are aroused or like it to varying degrees and add their own script.
So 90% are ok to like-it.
Nobody has left in disgust.

Keep in mind - above is for dancers I'm meeting first time (or 2nd time tops).
Regular dancers love it.

I enjoy sex talk with women - settings, positions and actual fucking details.
It magnifies sexual experience for me and results in monstrous climaxes.
Dancers are skilled & comfortable in this area - is my experience.

Do you like flirting, sex talk, foreplay prior to physical sex?
If so,
Are you comfortable initiating with civilian women you meet first or second time?
Do you talk dirty with dancers you are meeting first time?

30 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    In find that many dancers start talking dirty to me. A common question is “what is your favorite sex position?” It’s just part of the hustle.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol Rogertex your gonna develop a reputation as that guy! But good shit I’m sure this makes interactions with dancers a little more interesting. I’m more into playing rough then talking dirty but I think I might trying this.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm not explicit. But I do like to flirt.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    heaving - that was a funny dialogue !
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    "Lol Rogertex your gonna develop a reputation as that guy!"

yeah Muddy - dancer goes "... here comes that creep with warm chocolate"
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    drevil it's great dancers are self motivated to get on with dirty talk when around you.

I have to work my way to it.
    Nobody's asked me my favorite sex position right away.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Warrior I like to flirt with civilian women also - but explicit sex talk limited to dancers
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    "drevil it's great dancers are self motivated to get on with dirty talk when around you." I thought it was a common question to all customers. Maybe I just project an aura of filthy perversity.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ha ha - your name says it all !

.... dancers are trying to set the mood and all, with flirting etc - but never has a dancer asked about my favorite sex position during first meeting. I'd go bananas.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Dancer, “so, what’s your favorite sex position?”

Me, “depends on the person I’m with.”

Dancer, “hmm, like how or what do you mean?”

Me, “ well, let’s go back at see if you and I can figure this puzzle out!”

Dancer, “oh, shit!”

Me, “careful what you ask for!”
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I don’t generally initiate dirty talk but if a dancer starts it then I play along, it can be fun. I am becoming less coy in my old age.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I enjoy it when it happens but I am more flirty than dirty in a club. However, if a dancer takes it up a notch, it’s fun. But it’s not a “must have “ thing for me.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Haven’t really tried being explicit in a flirty way. I have gotten explicit in a matter of fact way to ask for what I want.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Seems weird to me, talking dirty is something you do with someone you're intimate with. Not a stranger you're paying....
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not much into dirty-talk - I enjoy it when the dancer does it but I usually don't do much of it except at times mention how much I like her huge boobs or her huge ass - I get more turned-on by her nudity and the physical contact.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am not a fan of dirty talk and when dancers start the fake turned on talk I start thinking of leaving. Oh baby fuck me with that giant cock of yours - like I am unaware of its actual size - retarded
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    Talking dirty, for me, is usually a sign that I'm really enjoying myself and my visit, and overcoming my initial shyness, and if it goes well really well and a dancer talks it back to me, that makes me really happy. A few girls say way dirtier shit than I do, but that's fun, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Talking really explicit is always risky. Have to do it in stages.

But really only good for when all you can do is talk, like on the telephone, or at our local no touching clubs.

It can really go over well, have a big effect. But some girls will bolt.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If nothing restricts you, then do instead of talk.

SJG
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    I've had several dancers ask my favorite position, just discussion and part of the hustle. But one did get technical after I answered and brought up how penetration must be better, more comfortable position so easier to last longer, etc. Another once started the conversation by telling me she compares inside and outside orgasms depending on how she masturbates. Well, ok, that definitely was an ice breaker. Followed by lots of talk about what we would do to parts of each other's bodies.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am not into dirty talk but when dancers initiate I play along, it can be a fun conversation.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When it is strict no touching, I've talked about dynamics of insertion and positions and rhythms. Sometimes it has gone over extremely well so that I have almost had girls climbing on me, but not always.

Telephone is good for talking about what you want to see her wear, but you cannot do that f2f.

Never substitute talk for doing.

SJG
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Eric - I enjoy dirty talkers too (and I know it is a fantasy)!

northwest101215 - Nice

SJG - "Never substitute talk for doing"
    Got it Master - I did not know that.

skibum - she was just fantasizing - or maybe not.

others - I've not had many dancers start the dirty talk - but would enjoy it as well. But when I initiate - seen many accept it and play long as part of their job description (entertainer) - and some enjoy it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ my meaning, you have to look for those places where talk is good, cause that is all you can do.

Telephone and our local no touching clubs.

SJG
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I don't purposefully talk dirty to dancers, but have had a few talk dirty to me, and most plain suck at it.

If there is any dirty talk it's usually stupid stuff like
    Dancer: Someones enjoying himself.
    Me: Oh, what makes you say that?
    Dancer: Oh, I don't know, I kind of just have a feeling, a very big feeling.
    Me: I bet you do.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    I like to dirty talk with dancers and dont mind getting handsy right off the bat - its my way of filtering out the gps and uptight types . A positive response likely means shes sexually open minded, fun and that shes into me on some level.

Its definitely a more aggressive approach but i prefer not wasting time-money on a dud...

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm a talker. Talking about sex explicitly before a lap dance closes the sale for me. I had a lap dance once that would have been really lame if the girl hadn't been telling me a story of a threesome she had.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    There is plenty of dirty to talk about around the shit truck...

Gas....

Oil...

.Grease...

Dirt.....

..$5 lapperz.....

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I whisper dirty words in her ear like dirt and grit
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dammmmn.

i’m takin notes....