tuscl

dancers topless on the floor

spark1442
California
Sunday, July 14, 2019 2:15 AM
Old fart here -- remember the '80's and early '90's down in L.A. when the dancers would walk around topless on the floor and, of course, take off the bottoms when on stage. Jet Strip, Oddball Cabaret, the old Cahill's (which got plowed under when they rerouted the 105 freeway!) -- pretty much everything down by the airport and out to the Valley. The dancers carried wait trays and hawked drinks while on the floor (there was usually one semi-clothed waitress as well); most made a lot of tip money flapping their tits in your face or sitting at your table; I'm guessing they generally made as much on the floor -- even w/o private dances, which they tried to score as well, of course -- than on stage. This stopped abruptly circa '94 when a new employment rule came into effect stating that only actual club employees could serve drinks to customers (and the dancers were "independent contractors". Haven't been to an L.A. club for several years (living out of the area now), but understand that Bare Elegance has reinstated the "undressed on the floor" policy via some sort of waiving of stage fees if the dancers stay nude or at least topless on the floor. I'm semi-retired and plan on doing some traveling in the not too distant future; would like to know if there are any other clubs out there (save Mons Venus in Tampa) where the dancers regularly are topless/nude while on the floor between stage sets. Alternately, do any clubs still have topless waitresses? Inquiring minds want to know!

18 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    It is nice knowing there are no surprises when you get to the private dances. I've been in over 100 clubs across the country in my lifetime. The Mons in Tampa is kinda unique.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IDK of any clubs other than Bare Elegance where dancers walk around the club topless - in some clubs with a large stage rotation the dancers will walk from stage to stage topless but it's usually just the stage girls being topless. Places like Follies in Atlanta dances are full nude on the floor - it's a smallish club and gets packed so one can see a fair amount of nudity with the multiple floor dances being given but o/w the dancers not giving dances are usually dressed in their dancer outfits.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Must have been the good 'ol days! Same in Texas - topless only on stage or while giving a lap dance. I hear in 80s and 90s there was more flirting and light contact, versus now "grind till you nut" routine by many young dancers (I'm *not* complaining)
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    In Detroit clubs the dancers usually cover up when they get off stage. But sometimes a dancer will walk around without a top. It doesn't seem to be prohibited.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Bare Elegance and Mons are the only two clubs that I know of where most of the girls walk around nude all evening. There are several other clubs where walking around topless or nude is allowed but not required. The only club that I know of with topless waitresses and bar tenders is the vegan club in Portland. Somebody please post the name of that place.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    ^whats a vegan club? Or maybe I don’t want to know.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The vegan club is Casa Diablo. [view link] Fun fact, one of the Casa locations is right next to Acropolis—the club known for its inexpensive steak. 😃
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I see dancers topless on the main floor....Not many but some do. Its really not that big of a deal seeing tits in a strip club though...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There have been lots of rounds of rule's tightening pertaining to "offstage nudity", especially here. Totally sucks. Best if the women can just do what they want. SJG
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    I was at Bare Elegance today and yes the hotties are all walking around naked. It's a wonderful thing!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Casa Diablo is a gimmicky rip off club. And yeah you can get a decent cheap steak at the Acropolis. Also not so fun fact is that the lapdances are one way contact only.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Aww but dances are only $20...which by tx standards is horrible but by Portland standards seems reasonable enough
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I was in LA during that time. I didn't hit the clubs around the airport that much. I stuck to the Sunset Strip clubs most often. Seventh Veil, Body Shop, Hollywood Tropicana, etc. That was the very tail end of the era when dancers were often expected to put on a performance when on stage. Almost like a burlesque routine. Sometimes I really miss that vibe.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I would rather see a woman in a skimpy top and a thong than nude. Far sexier imo.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I once stopped at Cafe Risqué on the Interstate just South of Gainesville, FL for Breakfast the young lady that served me Coffee and Pancakes was only wearing Tennis Shoes. It was a bit different but it was enjoyable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice $20 for a one-way contact dance (even for Portland standard rates) is still not worth it. The standard in this town is two-way contact and you can get that for $25 at some clubs and with some strippers. The Acrop is for stage and steak PLs. As far as topless on the floor out here, the best I've had is when my ATF DS or backup CF want a massage without their top getting in the way. Not always but sometimes they go topless when sitting with me. It's supposedly not allowed but it's never been an issue. The other day in the main room my backup CF sat and grinded my lap as I massaged her with just a neon blue thong on. Every now and then I would reach under her arms and cup and rub the bottom of her perfectly perky all natural B-cups. 'twas nice!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    In my local club most dancers walk around pitching $ dances after their set, often topless. I love that. 1- 3 dollars for a quick sample, best ones lead to good ol' $20 2-way contact private dances.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Its rare in NJ but the few times it happens its not because the girl is finished with her set, but she was railed so well she decided to walk around in euphoria. Nothing like seeing a naked fit girl with a light sweat smiling on her way from the VIP to the ladies room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion