tuscl

HK, bullfight, TJ trip August 11

Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:52 AM
Anyone wanna meet up with me and a buddy flying in for the local bullfight that day? Also, any advice on going into town for this, etc? We’re from east coast and this is a bucket list for us.

43 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I never would’ve thought about a bullfight.
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    Well we’re goin and apparently they are in their ending days of the sport.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Is this your first trip to TJ? Do you speak spanish as you've a spanish name.
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    Been to TJ a few times. Just use google translate and Uber err where. Usual just stay at hk and around zona Norte. Haha, na the ladies just call me Alejandro
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I guess they don't have bull fights in San Ysidro. Just have to watch on television. SJG Monger Pic of the day [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    There is a bullfighting arena in playas
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    In tj
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In Seville Spain SJG Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy! [view link] Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes [view link]
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Yo! I will probably be down there 8/11-8/13. I will confirm by next Monday. Don’t know about bullfight, but HK for sure.
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    Dude we’ll be there 10-14. Let me know and we’ll connect. Bull fight should be a blast if you wanna join
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do they ever run bulls through the streets? SJG
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ Alejandro - cool! It’s looking like a sure thing. I talk to my boss yo confirm in a couple days. I lost my VIP card, I hope they honor it.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Not unless your real name is on it to match ID. The bullfight I heard it's not an exciting fair game as the bull is drugged.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    as far as I know... there ain't no ball running in the streets of Tijuana. ( but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried it right in front of hong kong and Adelitas...)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    (fucking Siri). ball should be bull.
  • MadTiger
    5 years ago
    Can't wait!!!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm there on Sun-Wed.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I’ll be there after work Monday- Wed.
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    Me and madtiger will be there Saturday through Wednesday. Holler at us boys
  • MadTiger
    5 years ago
    Bullfight day!! Hell yeah!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I might be in TJ on Monday night for an appointment in the evening, if she shows late or cancels I am down to meet up.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i should be there monday tuesday nights.😜
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    So this Monday is looking like Alejandro, MadTiger, anislee, Cristobal and I might have a tuscl meet up. Sounds like a good time to me
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @greanbeans Don't forget @mrwonderful He is fun to hang out with too
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    thanks cristo. (butt i'm an old fart.)
  • Blksil
    5 years ago
    Looks like I'll be a day late to the party :*( I'll be there this Thursday evening --Friday.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    enjoy. (possible chance i may still be there thursday evening.) i usually do not do friday or saturday nights anymore. (just tooooooo frikin crowded.)
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    I'll be there Monday
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Ah damn! There goes the neighborhood. Lol. Looking like an epic time. Ill be getting to HK around 8pm. Save me a spot at the table.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Sun nite 9p HK talents is poor, same as last week. All the 8s are gone. So many big girls tonite. There's a cute little girl in white skirt though.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee YEMV, but I have yet to go to HK where the talent is poor, even at 2am on a Monday night I like the talent. I know I am not picky plus I like B Team girls.
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    Dont think it was that bad Sunday night. I did see a black unicorn that night however... atleast I think it was a unicorn...
  • Alejandro12
    5 years ago
    She was most def a unicorn
  • MadTiger
    5 years ago
    Saw that one as well!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It was cool meeting and hanging out at HKTJ with @greenbeans, @madtiger, @alejandro12, and @mrwonderful Those Mongers know how to party. @madtiger had a BG on his lap the entire evening, @alejandro12 had a FRMOS going that would make SJG proud. One minute @greanbeans said he just wanted to relax and drink and when I returned from a walk around, he has a BG giving him a HM lapdance. I on the otherhand eas fixated on a BG I met earlier (before my ABG showed up), searched for almost 3 hours, finally saw her at 130am when she tells me she is leaving (though earlier she said she off at 330am). I wasted about 3 hours looking for her, so as I was in the mood for nerdy BG, found one, had an average conversation (didn't care, she had a nice body), agreed to her price, but she said she could not go to Hotel Rizos, I told BGs from HK could go there and she asked a mesero if she could go to "another" hotel (wrong question, plus is he really the correct person to ask), I sadly walked away. I found another nerdy BG but a PL moved in first and they were heading out the door before you could say 'arriba. " While the talent level was good for a Monday night, I felt my options as was my enthusiasm dwindling away quickly. To be continued...
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Don't forget the annual carnival party is tonite. Lots of beautiful costumes and sexy chicas, more 8s than Sun nite.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Just arrived at SJC. Miss HK already. Damn! Was a fun night with the aforementioned crew. Last night @mad tiger and @Alejandro got on main stage for an epic show. Mad tiger first and damn! The boy was munching on BGs like they were his prey. Then @Alwjandro was next.... they put him back to back with a civie chick. He turned around and was all over her. Great job. It was a BG, him, civie chick another BG. His hands all over all 3 of em. My review will follow after I get over my hangover. But I left just as they were setting up for tonight’s event. I saw a bunch of BG in their regular clothes coming in and FUCK! I dunno what’s sexier, their “costumes” or those tight yoga pants or tight jeans and shirt that barely hiss their gorgeous curves....
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @greanbeans A few weeks ago while waiting in the Hotel Rizos lobby for my room to be ready, I saw about 15 BGs in their civvie gear and it made me regret I had an appointment that night. Like I posted earlier @madtiger and @alejandro12 know how to party, they don't waste a second Sounds like a great time!
  • MadTiger
    5 years ago
    Mucho Gracias gents @greanbeans and @Cristobal. It was a fun 4 days. I will admit when you go on Fri and Sat there is a lot of 9 and 10's , but the pace on a Sun- Tues is so much better. Monday night was crazy. Getting on stage was @alejandro12 idea. Wouldn't have traded it for anything!!! We must meet up again!!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @madtiger You guys know how to party, it was fun. Let us next time you guys are in town, we will all get on stage.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Plaza De Toros Seville [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Plaza De Toros Merida [view link] Franco would take all the Republican Loyalists, Trade Unionists, and Leftists the they captured, and herd them into Plaza De Toros, and then have them killed. His was a war of extermination, and this continued long after hostilities were supposedly over. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    So how was the trip @Blksil?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion