tuscl

To Dump or Not To Dump in a SC

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, July 5, 2019 5:50 PM
yo, shit happens So, what say ye? Do you take a dump when you feel the urge at an SC or nah Do you feel less in the mood for lappies after dropping a hellish dumpola or nah

13 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I try to avoid it at all costs. If I think I might have to, I will stop at a fast food place or gas station first to take care of business. But you know the old saying, when you have to go you have to go.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I’ve walked into a strip club feeling okay only to get rumblings in my stomach some hours later. I don’t have a choice, I have to get to the can as soon as possible. If my favorite is there, she is expecting dances from me and I am not going to pass just because I had to make an emergency evacuation. I just hope she does not make the move where she gets on her knees and gets her face close to the crotch of my pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Having the choice I rather avoid using a public bathroom but I feel worse holding it in than having to use a public restroom
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some clubs it’s scary enough turning the sink faucet after wizzing the wall. Other clubs, no problem with sitting on the throne. Once I was even in the area running errands and needed to make a #2 pit stop. I opted for the club over the fast food places nearby. I’m certain it was much cleaner. (It was afternoon / no cover. Said hello to the doorman, but that was it. Didn’t even have time to tip the pretty, naked lady on stage. )
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Good discussion. I am usually pretty regular and such business is taken care of before morning shower so I start the day out with clean pipes. But there are times when “shit happens” and a person has that just shat funk. I really don’t like going to the sc with that funk smell. When this happens i usually try to clean things up at the office because I wouldn’t expect any cutie to be near me with such a funk smell. Quite awhile ago I was in a sc after a full day working on a pergola for a client - I was sweaty and dirty only to see an awfully cute spinner making the wanna dance rounds. Her mappers were pretty high mileage too. She went right past me b/c of my look so I found a bouncer I knew, got my gym bag and cleaned up and changed in the bathroom. The troll helped me out with deodorant and cologne. Hot spinner delivered some awesome dances too. Afterwards she thanked me for cleaning up too. Now I always have a gym bag with me and I carry/use Dude Wiles for those funky body parts.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I have. I probably would again
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I do frequently. I have no problem with public bathrooms as long as they look clean. If they look clean, then chances are good that they use bleach to clean them. Believe it or not, bleach does wonders on a toilet stool. I had some students do a research project for infectious disease one year. Made them culture nursing home toilet stool rim and basin, light switch, kitchen sink, and refrigerator door handle. The toilet stool grew nothing, the kitchen sink grew mold, the light switch grew staph and strep in moderate amounts and the refrigerator door grew shit tons of all varieties. So, if the bathroom looks like they clean it, then my shit has the right to be dumped there. I just make sure that I don’t physically touch anything in the bathroom with hands as those are the least likely spots to have been sanitized.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You should at least once. It's kind of fun to hear the thump of the club music as you poop.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s even better when the club shitter has the doors removed so that others may enjoy your deed. Hell, some might even tip you a dollar if you play your shit right.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If its a nice club with bathroom attendants and its clean, then sure.... although its not my favorite thing to do. At a dive club, never. I had an experience once where I couldn't hold it. The bathroom stall had no door and was facing the bathroom door, so everyone who came in, saw me as did anyone in the club if the door was opened too wide. Plus the line for the urinal went right by me.... Never again.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I been dumping load on clubs since 2016
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion