tuscl

Today club scene

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I am planning to go to clubs tonight.
Will there be few dancers or more because its day after July 4th.
The clubs are located in Philly area.

7 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m gonna guess a lot of dancers. A lot of clubs I checked out yesterday were closed. Also it’s a Friday night. Should be good.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hopefully hk will be real good too.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Yes. Yesterday many clubs closed .
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    What is hk
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I, too, am hitting the bricks in pursuit of new adventures. One of the clubs I’ll be stopping at has a dancer who I gave $400 to 3 days ago. She has said that she’ll make it well worth my while.
    I also plan to spend a couple of hours at the most popular club in Providence. I got ripped off at that club a couple of years ago and it left a bad taste in my mouth (figuratively) but many contributors here have convinced me that I’m missing out on some real beauties, so I’ll have a seat, nurse a drink, and see what arises.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Gonna guess a lot of dancers and not many PLs
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    5 years ago
    Where I was at a huge club in West By God Virginia (review forthcoming) it was more dancers than custies at around 9:30 when I arrived 12 dancers/10 custies. The crowd picked up somewhat by the time I was headed out at around midnight. But it was no where near full. My first time there so I have no point of reference for a Friday night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion