Paradise

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Monday, July 1, 2019 10:04 AM
Tonight i will finally be in paradise

10 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes. it is paradise. i still want check out the fkks and southeast asia (again.). my last visit to the pi was in 1972.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434 I will try to be in TJ tomorrow around 12pm.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @mrwonderful I agree, TJ is paradise but there are plenty of other places at least worth visiting: FKK, Thailand, Brazil, and even, Miami.
  • jwhat9
    5 years ago
    I was there last night and this morning. just crossed the border and will be hanging out in San Diego. I will say don't be afraid to spend some money and have fun! I saw a lot of idle girls and a lot of guys not spending any money and just watching. my review of my first visit to HK is coming up by. be safe and have fun!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    After some stud service at the ranch, Tim and Mamisan just trailer Countryman right up to the HK Bar's front door. SJG Freak Hailstorm Buries Mexican City Under Feet of Ice [view link] Methane on Mars Sign of Life? [view link]
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Country sounded like he's in heaven lol. It's a fukking paradise country which you can move close to instead of keep dreaming.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @fizman Don't worry, @countryman5434 knows how to have a great time in TJ. I occasionally visit TJ and have a good (sometimes great) time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee @countryman5434 is liviing the dream for the next week. He has plenty of appointments already. I am sure he will have time to squeeze (some T&A) a few new BGs into his schedule. I will only be there Tuesday through Wednesday afternoon.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Paradise.... Paradise....? Wasn't she that blond Triple D-cup MILF that worked at MBOF in the 90's? :p
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Paradise was a very pretty AA, tall, huge tits, who worked in our underground, and at Market Street Cinema, in the 90's and beyond, up until MSC closed. She was awesome fun! Whap Whap Whap, slapping your face with her tits was always how she always greeted people. Her pics were up on MSC site until it closed. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion