tuscl

Eastern Panhandle West Va Recs - Repost

trpterp
District of Columbia
I'm reposting this in hopes of getting some responses...

Fellow TUSCLers, I will be in Berkeley Springs WV for the upcoming July 4 weekend and am looking to monger on one of the nights, probably Friday the 5th in early evening. What I'd like is a place where I could go watch some dancers on stage and maybe get something to eat and get some private dances if I found someone I liked. I am OK with just about any ethnicity. I would like for the dancer to be able to put together a couple of sentences and not lead with "wanna dance?". I probably won't be drinking, except for sodas, because I don't want to be driving back on the twisty WV roads at night with a couple of beers in me.

It looks like my options are in Bunker Hill or Martinsburg or Ranson. I 'd like to get some input from people on which is my best bet.

Based on what I can tell, it looks like Vixens might be the winner by default. I have been to Golden Horseshoe previously and would probably rule that out for it being beyond how far I prefer to drive. The ID scan at Lust and possible resultant mail, as per one of the reviews, is a non-starter. Elysium is closed indefinitely and Taboo hasn't been reviewed in over 6 months. Any opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

1 comment

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What did the West Virginia stripper say after she lost her virginity?
    A. "Get off me, Dad. You're crushing my smokes."

Q. Why do West Virginia strippers smell so bad?
    A. So blind customers can hate them too.

Q. Why do West Virginia strippers have such beautiful noses?
    A. Because they're all hand picked.

Q. What's the best compliment to give a West Virginia stripper?
    A. "Nice tooth."

Q. Why do West Virginia strippers go to the movies in groups of 18?
    A. Because 17 and under not admitted.

Q. Why did the West Virginia stripper cross the road?
    A. Because the Waffle House was across the street from the jail.

Q. What do you call a good-looking woman in a West Virginia strip club?
    A. A customer.

Q. What does a West Virginia stripper have tattooed next to her vagina?
    A. "Welcome to Busch Gardens."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion