tuscl

Baby stripper made me laugh with her insults

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so i broke down took a day off and went to a club... Got a few stories and this is one of a few threads im about to make

Ok so on to baby stripper insulting me and making me chuckling.

So at the table she snuggles up 2 me and we laugh and flirt and get the feeling she will be fun so i ask her 4 a dance.

In the back i suck on a tit and when she pulls back she wipes my saliva off and rubs it on my shirt smd says i left something lol

Im sure she wanted me to be insulted...but im a sick person and it only made me laugh.. I asked if that means no to titty sucking and she says correct... I laughed some more and told her to take the money and im finished with this dance... She looked shocked... I then said by the way if your not down for tit sucking then never stick your breasts near your clients mouth LOL

14 comments

• rattdog
    5 years ago
    hmm..
    i wondered how would she have reacted if you had splooged all over her ass...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    U d’mane!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Bingo thats why i said fu k it this will not work LOL 😳😜😢😂😭😳😱😠😎
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    No titty sucking requires that she be down doing some sucking of her own. Good for you juicg
    e......there has to be some sucking happening in VIP.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Damn str8
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    and what do you get out of being an asshole to her?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Suck demon tiddys
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I saved money that's obvious
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You could have done it without being rude. I think the rudeness came from subconsciously feeling rejected by her....the realization that she didn't like you touching her in that way.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Ok so i broke down took a day off and went to a club... Got a few stories and this is one of a few threads im about to make

Ok so on to baby stripper insulting me and making me chuckling.

So at the table she snuggles up 2 me and we laugh and flirt and get the feeling she will be fun so i ask her 4 a dance.

In the back i suck on a tit and when she pulls back she wipes my saliva off and rubs it on my shirt smd says i left something lol

Im sure she wanted me to be insulted...but im a sick person and it only made me laugh.. I asked if that means no to titty sucking and she says correct... I laughed some more and told her to take the money and im finished with this dance... She looked shocked... I then said by the way if your not down for tit sucking then never stick your breasts near your clients mouth LOL
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "You could have done it without being rude. I think the rudeness came from subconsciously feeling rejected by her....the realization that she didn't like you touching her in that way."

Never thought I'd say this, bu IceyLoco has a point.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    💦
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    FRMOS. Not for free, with generosity. But better to do it in the front room.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Let me fix this for Juice the mane.

In the back - I suck on a tit. When she pulls back - my saliva remains on her nipple. She attempts to find a clean spot on my grease-stained shirt - and wipes my spit on it and says “Please Daddy - make a big stain for me in those gym shorts!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion