tuscl

Admiral Chicago

dmoriarty3
Illinois
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:13 PM
Would be interested in input on dancers at Admiral in Chicago. Any dancers folks like/dislike or have had good experiences with? Last time I was in I got a few dances with a newish Middle Eastern dancer (think her name was Jade) that we're pretty good. Not necessarily looking for something particularly high mileage (I know Admiral, and Chicago in general, isn't really known for that)--just looking for someone who will let me get a little handsy in the VIP booths. Any recommendations?

4 comments

• NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    This isn't the best place to ask for recommendations on specific non extras clubs. I haven't worked at Admiral in years, and when I did I mostly kept to myself. I guess you could just ask the girls if you're allowed to touch in the VIP, or watch the ones doing air dances (you obviously know that's a thing at Admiral) and look for the girls whose air dances include more than air and/or are more provocative than others'.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I get pretty handsy at Polekatz. Most girls allow a little bit when the bouncer isnt in the room. Rooms are expensive but I've got VERY handsy in there.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Admiral Theatre is one of the worst strip clubs I have ever been to in one of the worst strip club cities in America. But if you enjoy over paying for zero mileage then I suppose it might be your kinda place. Otherwise drive south for a while and things will improve.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Admiral Theater is terrible for a customer who wants extras, and is a dream for a hot stripper who doesn't want to perform them. The customers don't expect a lot of mileage but the girls are hot, it's very lucrative on weekends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion