tuscl

Custom Perversions

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Do you remember Custom Perversions?

Sure you do!

Think back, way back to the summers of your youth. It was Custom Perversions who tutored you in unique ways to spend your leisure hours.

Custom Perversions was a pioneer in the cat torturing business.

Aha! NOW you remember us!

Well, now that you’re all grown up, Custom Perversions has expanded it services and now proudly proclaims the sexual arena as its primary turf.

Custom Perversions offers counseling to both singles and couples to assist them in achieving unparalleled levels of sexual and pseudo sexual ecstasy. Our prescribed activities, if not exactly permitted by the law, are at least not yet prohibited by existing laws.

Custom Perversion’s research and development division is currently perfecting techniques to help you achieve a non-fatal, 8-hour orgasm!

Isn’t it time you called Custom Perversions?

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1589

Custom Perversions
Phone: 1 800 PERVERT

Custom Perversions is another subsidiary of Sublimation Ltd.

4 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't think I have enough juice inside me to cum for 8 hours.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    "Our prescribed activities, if not exactly permitted by the law, are at least not yet prohibited by existing laws."

A lawyer once told me that any act, if not prohibited by law, is legal.

So it's never necessary to ask "is this legal?" The correct question should be "is this illegal?"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Looks good to me. Notice the girl in the center is wearing eye shadow which matches her open bikini top. I love it!

SJG
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Herbtcat

“A lawyer once told me that any act, if not prohibited by law, is legal.”

That’s generally true, at least for some activities in some jurisdictions. But there are also places on the world where activities not expressly allowed must be regarded and prohibited.

Even in permissive jurisdictions (like most countries in Europe and in the Americas), there are some activities subject to such rigorous regulation that activities not explicitly approved by statute, regulation or decree must be assumed to be prohibited.

One such activity involves certain types of corporate mergers and acquisitions. If your proposed merger or acquisition meets the criteria prescribed in applicable statutes and regulations, it must be first approved by the federal trade commission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion