tuscl

Rva clubs

What's the actual lapdance price at Papermoon? Thinking about going but reading $50 for no contact 1 song, I refuse to believe that can be right. I read a review on stripper web saving it was $100 song, but that had to be crap. Most of the reviews say $10 a minute so $100 for 10 min, which doesnt seem unreasonable but I might just wait and go to Ebony Inn on Monday once I am up in DC if its really $50 a song.

Thanks

6 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Paper Moon dance prices:

One song, at your table, fully clothed, zero contact, $20, occasionally 2-4-1

One song, lap dance area, fully clothed, one-way contact, $50, occasionally 2-4-1

10 minutes, lap dance area, fully clothed (I think) one-way contact, $100, occasionally 2-4-1

10 minutes, topless with minimal pasties, lap dance area, two-way contact, $50, never 2-4-1

The last option is the only one remotely worth the price of admission, and the girls will actually try to make your experience a good one, but your $150 will go a lot farther in the Baltimore clubs. I like Fantasies Nightclub, at the southern end of Baltimore. It is fully nude on stage and has a full bar with hot bartenders. Lappers are officially topless with one-way contact, although most dancers will allow careful two-way. $30 per song, 2-4-1 all Wednesday. Private rooms (no doors or curtains), unabashedly two-way contact, $200 for 20 minutes.

Also very good, Penthouse Club, especially the dayshift where the option of choice is definitely a room, with a door, with a topless (and if she likes you, maybe some bottomless thrown in) $200/$250 for 30 minutes (downstairs/upstairs). Much more expensive at night. Don't even think about the $30 per dance (bikini) or 4 for $160 (topless for about 15 minutes). They just aren't worth it.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Wait you cant really touch in va or md for less than a $100, how the fuck is that a real thing
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    It's been a few years since I have been to a club in Richmond because they were the only place I have ever clubbed that were worse than Cincinnati area clubs. I still go to Richmond once a year for a Nascar race but I avoid the clubs due to the combination of no nudity, virtually no contact and outrageously high prices.

Atacdawg's prices seem accurate based on what I remember except I believe he meant $150 instead of $50 for a 10 minute topless.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Exactly why there is so much bitching about prices at PM! Read the reviews, including mine, and you will find a common thread. Don’t get me wrong - there is absolutely nothing wrong with the women. They are almost uniformly gorgeous and have great attitudes; frankly, they are the reason I still stop in there periodically. But, I only got one of the $150 dances, and it was great, but not enough to justify ever doing another one.

I think that the convention trade is their target audience. Management has heard it time after time, but apparently thinks that this model five the best profit.

Interestingly, the same ownership also has Good Guys Club in DC, which is a very inexpensive option, but with no lap dances because it's well, DC.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    And whodey is right - I apparently didn't hit the one hard enough.

Thanks for the catch!
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Shit, that sucks, I always thought the clubs in KC were terrible but it sounds like I might as well wait for Maryland, I want to check out something tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion