tuscl

Phx Councilman puts SJG and IceyLoco in their place!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:32 AM
[view link] The left wing anarchists were out in force, but finally a politician who will call out their bullshit lies. Bet you won’t find this at a San Jose or LA council meeting, right Icey and SJG. The victim culture needs to stfu!

85 comments

• daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Sigh
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So the mayor is shouting at people who are offended by cops threatening to shoot a woman in the face and acting like the Gestapo.... So the victims of police brutality need to just STFU? You're acting like the alt right is the perpetually victimized by normal people...
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Sigh
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    "The left wing anarchists were out in force" Does no one see the irony in anarchists who organize?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    How do you spell progressive? f u c k i n g r e t a r d.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Meat72 said "^^^ Sigh" You do understand that he's a troll whose singular motivation is to post whatever he thinks will get people spun up... right? It's not like you're locking horns with someone who genuinely believes what he posts.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So you think its okay for cops to threaten to shoot people in the face?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    One scared cop does not make all white people racists.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No one is saying all white people are racist. You would think a cop had proper training to behave in such a way. The cop's actions were abusive and racist.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you certainly do every other post you make accuses someone of racism, misogyny, abuse or some other stupidity just because they don’t agree with you’re ridiculous POV
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I don't know if they were racist. Seems that word gets applied too loosely these days. He definitely handled the situation very poorly, and should face repercussions.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The word racist in today's world means that the person who says it is admitting to being a useless semen stain on an old newspaper. 99.99% of the time the person shot by the cop deserved it and the world is better without them.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Being accused of committing a crime should never be a death sentence. If it is, than we're behind the Taliban and ISIS when it comes to civil rights. Does a child stealing a doll warrant the mother to be threatened with being killed by the police? Does stealing something warrant death by cop? What about threatening suicide? Or mouthing off to a cop? Being too high or drunk to follow instructions?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s your POV but really doesn’t address the point that you called the cop a racist, with nothing to back it up.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Name a similar incident in Phoenix where the family of a little white girl were threatened with murder by a police officer?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Does a child stealing a doll warrant the mother to be threatened with being killed by the police? Does stealing something warrant death by cop? What about threatening suicide? Or mouthing off to a cop? Being too high or drunk to follow instructions?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Progressives change the subject, name call, make up stupid shit and yet wonder why people consider them childish morons. People who cry racism are stupid, ignorant bigots and cannot fathom that others are not likfe them.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Dumbasses: people who have greater disdain over the word racism than actual racism itself. By the way FTP!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah racism sucks. Why is Icey so racist? 😿
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    FUCK YOU daddy fat ass
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    And there's the biggest dumbass of all wanting some attention. What's going on buddy?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What a bunch of leftist fags - this is the "freedom" they believe in; where they have the freedom to say whatever they want but don't allow that same freedom ro others - classic communist behavior; only one side is allowed their opinion and it better match theirs
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Papi I hear you. Just a quick thought exercise: couldn't we apply that same logic to rightist? It seems very often each use the same tactics with different language seeking the same result you just mentioned. I personally don't subscribe to one political ideology or another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ nah the right is cool 😄
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO, on avg the Right is often willing to have a debate whereas the left often wants to shut people down and not have a debate, just wamts to attack them - e.g. look at many of today's college campuses where often times they don't allow speakers that don't pander to their leftist ideology
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Again I think same tactics applied across political spectrum. Depending on the topic there is no debate to be had by a rightist i.e. gun control, abortion, taxation just to name a couple. Often times I observe them stopping that conversation immediately saying this is where we stand and if you don't you are *fill in the blank. Same tactic the leftist does when it comes to racism, immigration, environment, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm gonna shoot your ass with my legal gun
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ see - I can be pragmatic
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ pragmatism is overrated;)
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    ^ agree wtf was I thinking!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    😄
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Our bias dictates our political leanings, duh right? However I do believe the left is more apt to use violence and name calling for those that disagree with them. It’s what the media has been showing us. For instance, look at SJG a known extreme liberal. If you don’t agree with his thinking in this site he will threaten you with scalping, and any means necessary to disrupt the establishment. Also, most violence will be found in left leaning parts of the nation; Chicago, LA, SF, NY, Detroit, etc. the rise of their political platform may fit in their urban demographics with high population centers, yet geographically small land area. Pigs in a pen, so when you cram too many people together they lash out at each other. It’s why I will stay away from large populous zones. Their way of thinking incites people to lash out at each other, and that carries over to their politics, which doesn’t fit for nearly 90% of the land area. Most people want everyone to leave them alone and stfu, without any politics and race bating that you find from the left.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm fine having debate but when you start a discussion with, fuck the police, then obviously you are not interested in having a debate and being rational
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    *serious comment 1st: FTP. Said it meant it and will never come off it. Don't care what anyone thinks. Line drawn and if you don't like it oh well I guess we can't debate. Won't lessen my life in any way *shit talking comment specially reserved for you bitch: I don't debate lying dumbass bitches. Thought you would have figured that out by now but that's on me ignoring the dumbass in you. I'll do better
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Papi = "IMO, on avg the Right is often willing to have a debate whereas the left often wants to shut people down and not have a debate, just wamts to attack them - e.g. look at many of today's college campuses where often times they don't allow speakers that don't pander to their leftist ideology" DFS = "Again I think same tactics applied across political spectrum. Depending on the topic there is no debate to be had by a rightist i.e. gun control, abortion, taxation just to name a couple. Often times I observe them stopping that conversation immediately saying this is where we stand and if you don't you are *fill in the blank. Same tactic the leftist does when it comes to racism, immigration, environment, etc." DFS = "*serious comment 1st: FTP. Said it meant it and will never come off it. Don't care what anyone thinks. Line drawn and if you don't like it oh well I guess we can't debate. Won't lessen my life in any way" Tell us all again how you are the debater and the other side name calls and says my way or the highway...... LOL what a fucking joke you are Enjoy your shit show
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Tell me again how I ever said one does something and another doesn't dumbass? I repeatedly said both use the same tactics
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Big problem here in this day and age is everyone is just dug in, until we elect some genuine pragmatists, not these phony ideologues we are destined to disagree on everything and disappoint everyone.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Let me spell this out for you because you seem unable to follow simple logic..... You called both sides out for doing something that you in turn did..... I do not care if you calling out Republicans or Democrats, you are still calling them out. Then in your next post you did the very thing you were calling them out for. You are a hypocrite at best or just a lazy stupid troll your choice dumb fuck. I'm through discussing this a liar, have a good day
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that wasn’t to me was it Dadilac
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Nope, it was to daddy short stack
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Let me go one more deeper so we get full circle: yes I did it and I 100% own it. And newsflash everyone does it. We are all hypocritical about something and that is the point. One cannot say one side or the other is the only one doing it because we all do it. Explaining things to dumbasses is a chore sheesh.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    No go ahead and lie to us and say how you hold 100% integrity to all your beliefs
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @DFS only thing I can tell you is there’s nothing precluding a compromise except purity in ideology, making a deal that all can live with, is true integrity
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Now that's some serious philosophical shit twentyfive. I like it!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Could Daddy short stack and AZ420 be the same stupid fuck..... They both seem to think they are smarter than everyone They are both aggressive with their words They are both hiding something..... short cock or broke or both, but certainly hiding something
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    "They are both aggressive with their words" LOL What a bitch. Man thank you for providing the comedy. Genuinely Definitely not smarter than everyone. Just smarter than dumbasses. Dumbass
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And the question remains. How is a police officer threatening to shoot a woman in the face because a 4 year old picked up a doll in the store and left with it, a left vs right issue? How would you justify the officer's actions? Do the child's actions merit threatening her mother with a death sentence?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Daddy Short Stack.... you are a sad worthless human being, who contributes nothing to society other than bitching moaning and being a keyboard cowboy You crack me up with the bullshit you spew.... i sincerely hope one day that you truly need the police and they tell you to go fuck yourself.... I know that will not happen though because the majority of the policemen are good people that will protect even the dregs of our society, such as yourself. So just keep on being the cock sucker you are
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Dadillac, your statement is illogical. You're saying that police brutality, racism, violence, etc should be tolerated if not supported because "most cops are good"....and that those who call the bad cops out, should be refused service by the police and should be subject to police brutality.... Should the good cops commit police brutality against said individuals or just the bad ones?
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Fuck the police And you you ddddddumbass!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No @loco that’s not what anyone is saying you dumbass , what everyone is saying is hold the bad guys accountable, but stop calling every bad actor a racist. That does nothing to make anything better or safer.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Police probably have more influence on our society by the conduct example which they set doing their most routine of duties, than by the fact that they arrest "bad guys". And most segments of our society are still quite racially segregated, and so stereo types still feed fears. The Right Wing Media has always tried to use fear of crime to get people exercised. Time and time again they survey people about their fear of crime and other things. Its always those who live in the lowest crime rate suburbs, who express the most fear of crime. Those who live in inner cities which have the highest crime rates, they list crime as way way down on their fears. They are concerned about things like health care access, job loss, paying their bills, automobile maintenance, all way before they think about crime. SJG Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite [view link] LULU / TO SIR WITH LOVE (1967) [view link] Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl & Lady Will Power - (Stereo TV Remaster - 1968) [view link] A book says that a young Bruce Springsteen strongly identified with The Animals and these two songs: The Animals - It's My Life [view link] The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (1965) HD/widescreen [view link] Van McCoy & Pan's People » Do the Hustle (1975) ( some nice hotties, 5 ) [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    25 actually no, most right wing nutjobs posting in this thread are trying to legitimate police violence and abuse against minorities. Which is racist
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I agree fully with what Icey had said. And it's not just over this recent Phx incident, I've been on this board longer than he has. Its been a constant theme. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s bullshit and if you grew up you might understand unfortunately you don’t have the wisdom to realize that there are legitimate points on the right, you’re just as much a left wing nutjob as those you claim to be calling out.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Why don’t you guys move to a country where there’s no police presence say Somalia or Honduras then tell us how much racism is present
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive, I'm happy to stay here, even if it means having to sometimes restrain idiots like you, as well as some people that are worse. SJG Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite [view link] LULU / TO SIR WITH LOVE (1967) [view link] Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl & Lady Will Power - (Stereo TV Remaster - 1968) [view link] A book says that a young Bruce Springsteen strongly identified with The Animals and these two songs: The Animals - It's My Life [view link] The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (1965) HD/widescreen ( obvious lip sync. Heard this recording many times. In the intro I feel that Burdon sounds like Elvis Presley. [view link] Van McCoy & Pan's People » Do the Hustle (1975) ( some nice hotties, 5 of them ) [view link] Eric Burdon & War - Spill The Wine ( remember that in the 60's it was just AM radio, so all the pop genres were together. It was later in the 70's that they separated, largely because of FM radio. And the primary dividing line was race. ) [view link] The Rolling Stones - Anybody Seen My Baby [view link]
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    LOL Daddy short stack stutters.... must be from cleaning the brothel after his mothers shifts
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    @25 I blocked Icey the shit head months ago So I don't know/care what he has to say.... I think you can handle it by yourself though, it is not like you are dealing with anything over a third grade mentality
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Only a police-state loving fascist could actually view the video and decline to say that something is very wrong with the way things were handled. A toddler carrying an unpaid for Barbie doll out of a DOLLAR STORE does not warrant officers drawing their guns on the entire family, including the babies, and repeatedly threatening to kill them. That is insane. This isn't North fucking Korea. I hear the parents are now suing the department for $10mil.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    No one is trying to legitimize police violence and abuse of authority, that cop should be prosecuted and whatever happens to him he deserves, but calling racism is a whole nother dimension and it’s not really relevant here, he may or may not be racist, he is abusive
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Something is very wrong with that situation.... I am just not a dumbass.... so I dont apply this to all police men and women. Only a stupid bitch would take one or two or even a hundred incidents and then say fuck the several hundred thousand of you that are doing things right I'm not a whiny little bitch so I dont say stupid shit like that
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    This is a good example of the media not telling a story accurately. It's not a dollar store where everything is a dollar. The name of the store is Family Dollar. They sell regular priced groceries and items.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    Also, how many of these news reports mention that the guy driving the car was told to stop by police at the store but he disobeyed and drove away.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That’s right Yahtzee, but if the media told the whole story it wouldn’t be as catching as the way they framed it. Those people who had the girl steal the doll were given orders, refused to listen and then the gun was pulled. The news doesn’t report news any more, they report opinions.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    It's the remix you dumb motherfucker. Got dam you are stupid. FTP FTP FTP
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @yahatzee that definitely changes the story and if true( I’m not saying it isn’t) casts this in a completely different way.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Only a stupid bitch would take one or two or even a hundred incidents and then say fuck the several hundred thousand of you that are doing things right" ...only a stupid bitch would actually insinuate that "even a hundred incidents" of police violence isn't an indication that our police force needs reform. They should be trained properly. They should have higher hiring standards. There should not be incidents like this within a police department of a major city in one of the world's most developed nations.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "This is a good example of the media not telling a story accurately. It's not a dollar store where everything is a dollar. The name of the store is Family Dollar. They sell regular priced groceries and items." Yeah I'm sure they sell thousand dollar Barbies at Family Dolla'.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Icey is a woman who's husband cheated on her with a stripper
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Some of you are too dense to realize that your whole argument is that there's no institutional problem with brutality within the police force....which is inane.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You keep deflecting you’re words were racist cop.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    They should be trained properly. They should have higher hiring standards. There should not be incidents like this within a police department of a major city in one of the world's most developed nations. I agree the police should absolutely be trained better.... we also should raise the hiring standards of police and pay them more to make the job more attractive..... because you are right, we should not have incidents like this here However as long as with have bitches like Daddy short stack running around saying Fuck the Police then we are going to have incidents like this.... you have to choose whether to be a part of the solution or a part of the problem Icey, Daddy Short Stack, and others are firmly planted in being a part of the problem.... they want to sit back, bitch, moan, and cry like little cunts instead of rolling their sleeves up and doing something about it. Nina.... my original statement about stupid little bitches was directed at those two worthless cunts.... not at you.... Now you took a shot at me, i'm going to ignore it this time
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    "It's the remix you dumb motherfucker. Got dam you are stupid. FTP FTP FTP" Daddy Short Stack..... sorry I thought you were a grown up.... my kids try to pass that shit off, it's a song Dad.... I don't give a fuck if it is a song, it is disrespectful. I don't let my kids sing songs with the N word in it either, because it is wrong. So either you are a stupid fucking kid who needs to have his ass beat with a belt by his daddy OR you are a grown up who did not have his ass beat often enough.... either case you are a waste of fucking space
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Still a dumbass I see. Let me give you some more help. The ddddddumbass was me saying it like a record scratch when songs are remixed by the DJ. Hence me telling you this is the remix of calling you a dumbass, dumbass. I was never passing anything off as just a song dumbass. Although it is a song and a great one it's also my perspective so again: Fuck The Police and you too bitch!
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Also are you volunteering to provide this beating dumbass? Cause that would be a first me getting beat by a dumbass lying bitch. If only I were in the ATL. Alas, I'll just have to keep enjoying calling you a dumbass
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    oooohhhhh how ccccccoooollll of you, i bet the chicks dig that Bitch....
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'll be glad to provide the beating.... you name when bitch
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Internet thug!
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Dumbasss' best dumbass comment: "However as long as with have bitches like Daddy short stack running around saying Fuck the Police then we are going to have incidents like this.... you have to choose whether to be a part of the solution or a part of the problem" So in short the cause of police misconduct is saying FTP. LOL You are punching way above your weight class dumbass
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Oh and "punching way above your weight class" is a metaphor. I'm using boxing as the example where this conversation is the match and your intellect and ability to provide anything of substance is equal to the inability of fighter of lower weight being able to successfully attack and defend a fighter of higher weight. Get some definitions out of the way to help dumbass not say something stupid. I know it won't work but y'all can't accuse me of not trying
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    All i was saying is that your stance of FTP is not helping the situation.... I do understand that you will never take personal responsibility for anything because that is just the type of bitch you are I'll let you get the last word in as I know you are busting to and I'll remind you that Im available to deliver that ass beating whenever you feel man enough Bye Bitch
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Regular 50 cent over here! You going to pull out the guns and IG a bunch of felonies too? I would look forward to your mixtape but I don't listen to dumbass bitches. So I have personal responsibility for police misconduct. Yea ok buddy cool. Thanks for that so now I know it's on me to end this. I have the power. Wow feels great. If I would've known this we wouldn't be having this problem. So let me get a plan in place to effect change asap. You can lead a horse to water but a dumbass going to dumbass
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Now you took a shot at me, i'm going to ignore it this time" Oh, thank you so much for sparing me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion