tuscl

Orlando

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:17 PM
Making a trip to Orlando for work, looks like there aren't good options there, so where in the area-ish should I be checking out? Tampa? Looking for maybe extras but at least good 2-way contact dances

6 comments

• SergeD
    5 years ago
    Definitely Tampa is your closest option for serious contact or more.
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    Depends how far you are willing to drive. Since Tampa is already well over an hour, there’s some decent options for sure. But if you want to cross the Bay and get after it in Clearwater and north, you could do very well. This would be a good bit more drive time.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Mons is a lapdance factory with young eye candy. No VIP but handsy lappers. Scarlett's for Cuban extras. Bare Assets for more neighborhood bar with full menue and diverse dancers. Day shift may be better than night. Always a good time to start at Mind and finish at Scarlett's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many Orlandians either head west to Tampa and surrounding areas; or head east to Cocoa Beach (CB) - at least in CB one can have two-way-contact topless lap-dances - the most popular club in CB is Lido (particularly their nightshift) - Cheaters is decent but weak dayshift - Inner Room is known for its value w/ $10 dances (Inner Room dayshift is decent; nightshift not so much) - Lido and Cheaters are $20/dance but Cheaters I think it's $10 on dayshift but some dancers honor it and some don't) - no VIP rooms in CB clubs so extras not really a thing although some people have done takeout from the CB clubs - CB clubs close at 2am. If extras are a must, then Tampa and surrounding areas is the place.
  • JonathanToy
    5 years ago
    Thanks guys, appreciate it
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If Iwas IN Tampa I would get in my car and go to the inner room cabaret.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion