Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Former Corrie star, 61, and 21-year-old dancer reveal plans to start family

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have no idea who this British actor is, but I enjoy looking at the photos of true love between a mature gentleman of 61 and a dancer of 21. Will this be my year to find my soul mate at the Flight Club?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Defining love is difficult. I’m sure that theirs is pure and that they’ll have a long engagement.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

How sweet. Her grandmother brought her to his strip club so the young lady could audition as a dancer. And her stage name is the same as his adult daughter.

You just have to love fate.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement