tuscl

OT: Track and Field

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:10 PM
They are showing a track&field event on NBC (4pm Eastern, 6/15/19) - I love seeing those ebonies w/ their muscular-legs and booties in those small-shorts

13 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't understand and can't figure out why there are so many more ebonies in those events than whites when the general population is opposite.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Shit - just watched the 400m female hurdles - the first 4 across the line where the black chicks - the last 4 the crackers - LOL
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Granted, i haven't really put any thought to it, but you would think somebody has and would have done some research or tests to figure out why. Especially when there is such a potential for financial gain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ it's payback bro - it's new dawn - crackers to the back of the line
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
    Literally
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That sucks - the women's 100m hurdles; and the Olympic champion gets disqualified for a false-start - used to be you got 2 chances not just one false-start and you're out which sucks when sometimes the best racer can be out of the race
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    @ Papi - I would have thought that you would have preferred the women shot putters. :) They're THICK!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Yeah, but he doesn't like the ones who can bench press him with 100 reps...
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Yes, the college women’s track and field talent show is right up my alley. They had it on when I was at Brad’s Brass Flamingo in Indy a few months ago. I couldn’t decide if I should watch the girls on stage or tv. So I watched both. And then took a girl that resembled a college athlete back for fun. She was Asian though - so maybe not a track and field athlete.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ That's pretty fucking racist.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Right on ! I Love super fit women track athletes with awesome legs and tight little butts too - but I love mostly the white ones - to each his own
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    There was a dancer at the old 1320 Club II that Papi would have loved (me too, for that matter!) When I saw her on stage, tall, prominent but not fat booty, thick thighs, trim calves, tiny waist and a nice C-cup rack, thought, "That girl has run sprints and been a broad jumper before!" She confirmed that she had indeed done those very events in high school.

Sighhhjh.......😛
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    This thread reminds me of the time my wife and I went to the great hot springs east of here (Eugene, OR) in 2016, and there's this huge van marked Womens Olympic Track & Field trials (or something like that) in the parking lot.

My heart leaped, world class female athletes at a nude hot springs!

But sadly, it's a 'clothing optional' hot springs. And the team was all wearing bikinis or 1 piece swimsuits, sigh. But they looked mighty good anyway, and seemed unconcerned by us naked locals. Was fun to converse with them. Heard one say to friend "we're not in Iowa, anymore ".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion