tuscl

Wtf is up with dancers wanting to charge double for a single couples dance?

And am I a freaking #RETARD for always charging the standard single dance rate per song all this time? 😫

38 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    This is what tourism allows. Allow for educational experiences. Lol
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Charge by the lap.

Icey could turn up with his friends and expect to run a quick train on you for a measly $20.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    In all seriousness, that is the going rate in the Midwest clubs that I have been in. Each person is charged the single dance fee. I don’t think I have ever done a doubles dance. Some day perhaps. 😂 Although, it’s not like I’m against it.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    Charging double is a rip-off. You're doing the same amount of work.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    And using the same logic why the fuck do PLs need to pay for two dancers for a double lap dance, damn the lappers cost $20 per song so the girls should split the price, I mean each girl does half the work.
    ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I have only done this a few times, but I have only paid the the standard dance rate per song. Never had a dancer even ask for me.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    More not me.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @25
    "And using the same logic why the fuck do PLs need to pay for two dancers for a double lap dance, damn the lappers cost $20 per song so the girls should split the price, I mean each girl does half the work.
    ;)"

I was thinking the same thing.

But it comes down to time.

With a double lap dance you tie down two dancers for the full time, ergo pay both dancers for the full time.

A dancer performing for a couple is still only tied down for the one song so should only get paid for that, but a tip is probably in order.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s my logic and I’m sticking with it lol
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Did the dancer at least give a good dance?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner- typical of you right wingers wanting to do half the work for twice the pay, damn man 👨
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Huh?

The dancers aren't forcing the PL to tie them both down. The PL hires them.

Of course for a double lap dance I expect one dancer to dance on the lap while the other is on the guy's face.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    But it’s the same song, that’s just double dipping;))
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Double the price seems normal to me since two people are enjoying the service.

Would you expect the dancer to accept the standard single rate if two broke college friends wanted to split the cost of a lapdance?

What if two guys wanted to split the cost of a vip session and each get half of the time?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Fucking retard
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    At an air dance club if a dancer performs for a guy sitting at a table with 4 other guys does she deserve $50 per dance if they are $10/song?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ No with my system that would be $2.00 each, no tipping allowed for airdancing ; )
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    The couple has to learn to work the system. They each pick their own girl, and go back at the same time, and sit next to each other (assuming the set up for LDs is one of those long ass couches where everyone goes for a LD)
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    They each pay for a single and get the full time with their girl. Instead of each paying for a single and having to share one girl.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Whodey said... Would you expect the dancer to accept the standard single rate if two broke college friends wanted to split the cost of a lapdance?

What if two guys wanted to split the cost of a vip session and each get half of the time?

^^^ wow this sounds odd. I guess if the two guys are into each other that would be fine. Otherwise it sounds like a 3 some with a other dude.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. what a potential can of worms.

nicespice. I think you’ve been more than fair for a male/ female couple.

But in today’s politically correct society... I guess you can’t correctly make that distinction anymore. so the possibility of icey entourage showing up and expecting your fairness to a traditional male-female couple does exist.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I never really had interest in two. It doesn’t make it sexier for me. Even with sex I’ve never been a big threesome guy. I like to focus on one girl.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    now... that kind of threesome... sex... this last Tuesday I had a GREAT threesome with two Hong Kong girls...

I had to pay a full price for each of the two for their time.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They're giving dances to two people, so nothing wrong with charging each one.... otherwise dance for half a song.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I always thought that the dancer is dealing with two people (and two sets of hands) instead of one. I wouldn't pay her double but I wouldn't pay her single either, probably something in the middle if I was sharing her.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @IceyDildo
    "They're giving dances to two people, so nothing wrong with charging each one.... otherwise dance for half a song."

Using that logic...
    She's doing a half dance for each person, so she should charge each for half a song.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Hahaha iceydildo??? Lol flagooner
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    To answer the question- I think it varies with the club. I've worked somewhere where you completely cant charge extra for a couple so it is the regular prices for dances/rooms. I've also worked where it is against the rules to not charge at least double per dance. So idk. Does it really matter? Just go with the club norm if it doesn't bother you.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I charge double for couples and no one can tell me not to....

Two laps
    Two people wanting to suck on my nipples
    Two hands trying to get into my g string
    I’ll probably end up making out with the wife.

My couple dances are A1. I’ll have a wife going crazy and her man feeling pretty lucky. Your either going to pay for my high mileage 5 star services or you can take ya ass elsewhere.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    As far as Texas in general goes, I’m not too sure what the club norm is. I just assumed others did the same but idk now. I’m considering whether it would be a good idea to set it at $30 though—since it’s not like couples generally buy multiples anyways. 🧐
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Wtf is up with dancers wanting to charge double for taking 2 guys to VIP at the same time? Eh Bubba?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I have no issue with how it is charged so long as both the customer and dancer agree up front.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Seems like a good evuation Nicespice🤑

Seems like there would be somewhat of a special skill in dealing with couples. There could be a lot of different dynamics between couples in their relationship. These would require people reading abilities beyond dealing with a single customer. With a single customer it is all about the interaction between dancer and customer only. With a couple you need to balance the interaction with each of them simultaneously as well as their interaction with each other. This may be why some dancers do not dance for couples. Those skills are worth something and meeting on the middle like that on pricing seems fair.

The price may depend on what other dancers are charging on the same club in the same scenario. Also, if a couple does not thing the price is fair, ask them what is fair to them. You can chose to accept or reject.

One thing I have learned from selling os when selling to couples, always sell to the woman yet make it seem like he is the one making the decision. In most cases, If she is sold on the product or service, she will sway him and finish the sale for you
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If she's dancing for 2 people, both should pay. Its pretty straight forward.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I wanna say just make sure you don't get in trouble with the club. If the club lets you charge twice for giving a couple a dance, then yeah, I would.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I can see an argument both ways - yeah it's two people but for w/e reason a couple at a strip-club is often seen as a single-entity, different than two guys whom each do their separate-thing whereas couples usually do everything together in the club (just my POV).

So I can see the argument for double-the-charge - but:

+ most couples seem turned-off at being charged-double - so decent-chance a dancer would be missing-out on their biz altogether - w/ other dancers perhaps not wanting to deal w/ them, perhaps pro-couples dancers willing to work w/ them can corner that biz in their club (assuming the couple spends decent)

+ if they are both getting the same level of service *at the same time* during the dance, then more of an argument to charge double - i.e. if she's dancing for one of them while the other is groping all over the dancer, then yeah that's double the service - but if the other partner is just watching, or if the dancer dances for one for part of the song, and then the other for part of the song, then IMO this may lie more in the single-charge camp

Perhaps a fair-compromise would be charging 1.5x - again I don't think two guys vs a couple is an apples-to-apples comparison.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^well-said
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A couple is seen as a single entity at most places.... doesn't mean they get to pay for one dinner, or one movie ticket...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion