tuscl

Do any of you know how to tell if a young lady at a hotel is a stripper or sex w

Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:17 PM
I was like damn, that's a short skirt. Probably someone's gf taking a smoking break this morning. I'm not really used to seeing a nice looking female wearing a very short skirt in the same hotel early in the morning. The hotel was non smoking. Maybe my recent visit to a strip club makes me think any sexy girl in a short skirt must be a stripper or sex worker. Got any good lines to break the ice or ask without sounding rude? Something like here on vacation? If I see her again next week at the swimming pool, etc, I might go swimming. She was up early though for a stripper, it was like 730 am. Do any strippers get up that early? I was running a bit late.

14 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    If they live at the motel they are probably a stripper or a hooker.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    At 7:30 in the morning she's in the lobby of the same hotel you're staying at, just say good morning, ask her if she's up early for some coffee and tell her you hate sitting by yourself in a restaurant, ask her to get a cuppa joe, with you. Simple enough, the rest will flow from there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I think correct. Seeing women in short dresses and high heels is always a treat. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A very good idea from 25! SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    why do you assume she was getting up she was probably just getting home
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I was getting ready to leave so my timing was bad except that I saw her, If I see her again next week, she might think I'm living there too.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I happened to be in the elevator alone with her too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Not every female in a short skirt is looking to suck your dick." But with most females in a short skirt and high heels, I'll want to fuck them. :) :) :) SJG Holly Sullivan McClure: Cathars, the Good Christians ( real good ) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Actually its DFK, DATY, and then Fuck Them. SJG
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    All of us regular strip club regulars view any sexy female as a possible stripper or sex worker. In some locations, it might be true. Hotels with cheap rates might attract more strippers. I was friends with one that routinely stayed in hotels when rates were down.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ True, a temp worker, the big hair, how she walked in her high heels and her flaring short skirt, guys coming out of their cubicles to watch her, I figured, she must be a dancer. SJG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Early morning encounters, probably less likely that she's available for room service. Even if she is some flavor of sex worker, she may not be "on duty" at 7:30 am. But if she's parked alone at the hotel bar after 9:30 pm, or standing/sitting in front of the lobby door smoking a cig, then it's worth exploring with a neutral conversation opener. 1. Can I borrow a cig? (If you also smoke) 2. Do you know if there's a decent bar around here? (even if the hotel has one) 3. Can't believe it's still so (hot/cold/humid/dry whatever) this late. If she's interested, she'll take the opening to drop some hints.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Strippers don't work hotels, hookers do. And yeah you can usually tell a hooker....they're pretty forward.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You can always ask if she's working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion